TruePVE

Better PVE/PVP implementation

Total Downloads: 4,540 - First Release: Mar 25, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 7, 2018

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Tried and failed.
    Too bad.
    I really loved your plugin.
    Now it will be just a zone with pvpgod true and undestr true and the rest PvP :(

2. Not sure if a new issue with update or an old problem that was missed, campfires can do damage to players..

3. Change
    "fire": false,

4. Functionality request: Bypass admins for sleeper loot please.. :)

5. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

6. Functionality request: Bypass admins for sleeper killing? please.. We have 215 sleepers on my server. I want to get rid of them if they are sleeping outside without disabling the mod.

THanks

7. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

8. Is there anyway you can integrate the owner of the building can only destroy his own building? Even if you have to tie it to the tool cupboards owner. This would be good for those players that want to test out base designs and use C4 on their OWN base. I have tried several of these pve / damage controller plugins and each have their pros and cons. If you could make that work this would be perfect.

9. ok, with the example you have provided for pvpzones integrated into a server with TruePVEm which I use and love, with the hookdamage False, and Integration for TruePVE False and pvparena set to true, it allows me to kill the players outside the zone.
    I need some better clarification as to how to set this up. It has to be me doing something wrong.
    Because no matter what I do, either the TruePVE takes over All damage handling no matter what, or everthing is pvp even outside the zone if TruePVE isn't handling the damage.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  10. You have the config wrong - you need to set integration to true.

Hookdamage false means that TruePVE won't handle damage on its own; integration true means that ZoneManager will use TruePVE to handle damage and/or loot. And PVPArena is the required flag which tells ZoneManager to skip TruePVE processing.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464962614][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This doesn't really fit into this plugin well. If you want players to be able to modify/destroy their own buildings, you could install R-Remover, which will allow them to remove entities at a cost. (Unless I'm misinterpreting your requirement)

11. ok, I switched the Zone Manager cfg option to Integration: true for TruePVE... and on TruePVE cfg, I changed Hookdamage to: False. also, have PVPArena set to: True. This allows the killing the zone, but also can kill outside of the zone. That is what I was talking about. So, I don't know how its supposed to work otherwise. I have the settings correct, the right .cs file and cfg loaded. So what else am I missing? TruePVE handles my whole server and the ZoneManager is supposed to handle the zone with these settings. So why is it still allowing me to kill outside of the zone? I don't think I understand that.

12. Are you sure you're outside the zone? Can you move far away from any zone and test? I've seen instances where the zone extends beyond its desired boundaries, and causes players to be flagged as inside the zone when they really are not.

13. What I am doing, is running a Build / Creative server. When your plugin is installed ALL buildings are protected no matter what. I will explain it more thoroughly. People that build their own bases want to be able to do DAMAGE to his/her OWN building, so that they can test out base designs. Meaning they want to build a base then see how many c4 it takes to destroy it for design purposes.

(option 1) Is it any way you can implement something to where the Building OWNER can destroy his own base if he/she has cupboard access?
    (option 2) If not can you make a command / option like /buildingdamage (true/false) - turn building damage on or off. If you cant do option 1 then option 2 would be better than nothing, as I could possibly use another plugin to control the building owner damage.

If you could do option 1 which is what I am really after, I could paypal you $10 for your time if that is worth it to you.

14. Ah, I understand better now. I believe I may be able to implement option 1, with an a new command option to enable/disable it. I will look into this, and update this thread and/or plugin accordingly.

Please don't worry about payment - I'm not here for money! :)

15. lol if you do #1 for me that would be awesome. If you get it to function I would still like to make a donation of some sort to you.

16. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

17. Yes, well outside the zone. I can even be on the opposite side of the map from the zone and still be able to kill players.

18. I would recommend re-examining your configuration and comparing it to the example. The example has been used on a server for quite a while, so I know for a fact that it works.

19. Using the example ZoneManager File: Isn't there only 2 cfg's you have to switch ? Zone Manager -TRUEPVE Integration: True and TruePVE HOOKDAMAGE: False, HOOKLOOT: False? oh, and Zone option PVPArena.

If that's the only thing I have to do then I'm 100% sure that's the way I had them in that configuration, It still allows me to kill outside the zone, and well outside the zone.
    I've tried this more than once. on More then one version of the file just to see if anything is different because I troubleshoot things before I write stuff like this.

BTW: Barrels are unbreakable again They were breakable up until I switched to the current updated version, ALL settings are the same as I had them before the update.

Authdamage: true - blocks barrels from being broken open. I had to change option to False for barrels to be broken open.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  20. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry: