TruePVE

Better PVE/PVP implementation

Total Downloads: 4,625 - First Release: Mar 25, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 7, 2018

5/5, 26 likes
  1. I added the TruePvE to my addons and it seem that the basic stuff works on the server, but I cannot see the config file under configs on ClanForge, i've reinstalled it several times, restarted/stopped/started the server alot of times, but the Configs file doesn't show, any ideas?

2. Sorry, I'm not familiar with ClanForge servers. Do you see the config files for other plugins? Also, you're sure the TruePVE plugin is installed properly and working?

3. Yeah, this one and the AdminToggle is the only ones that i'm lacking a config file from, I did try and manually add the file from downloading it to a folder on my comp, but it's not the same options there that other admins have had on their file. I just added the TruePvE from the addons list, the same as I did with all the other addons. Doubt it's installed properly, but the PvE stuff works, I just can't adjust on the default set configs for testing and such.

4. You can use the console command tpve.set [option] [value] to set the configuration options directly from the console, without having to directly modify the config file. Can you see if that works, and if the config options you set are actually retained?

5. Sadly I have no idea what the commands are for those, the commands listed under options under the addons main page is invalid when I try them out setting them to true/false. I can't do those on the tpve.list either. The only thing I know is that I can't damage buildings and the only addon I have that can command that is truepve, regular pve is ofc off.

6. It seems to me that the plugin is not installed properly. You would be able to use any of the console commands if it was. Maybe ClanForge support would be able to help?

7. I want to use this plugin to control the PVP/PVE time on my server. Sadly if I run Timed Execute Plugin like this:
    Code:
        "15:10:00": "tpve.set corpse true",
        "15:10:00": "tpve.set barricade true",
        "15:10:00": "tpve.set sleeper true",
        "15:10:00": "tpve.set fire true",
        "15:10:00": "tpve.set turret true",
        "15:10:00": "tpve.set unlocked true",
        "15:10:00": "tpve.set napalm true",
    Nothing happens. Anyone got an idea for me how to get timed PVP done with this plugin?

8. I made a video of a bug or a code that might be able to be implemented

9. This is a feature - there is an option unlocked to turn damage to unlocked doors and boxes on or off. It is meant to replicate behavior from VisionLocks.

10. Thank you I now understand what the unlocked is for

11. Seems to be not working since latest Rust update, players take damage and can destroy doors.

Edit Sorry was my settings. All is good! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  12. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

13. is there a way to add xmas presents to be able to be broken but still have the authdamage to true as I'm trying to set up a PVP training area

14. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

15. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

16. you are AWESOME!!!!

17. I'm wondering if something is wrong in my configs because, explosive damage from rockets, c4 or grenades do damage to things other players have placed, but using tools on building does nothing, large crates take damage, but take none with a code lock on them.

so any help would be appreciated?????

18. Can you please paste your config?

19. it was all fine and nothing was taking damage prior to the xp update unless I did miss something in my config

wouldn't be the napalm on the wrong setting would it??

Attached Files:

20. Your config looks fine to me - do you have other plugins that could be conflicting? When you say "things other players have placed", do you mean deployables or buildings?