TriggeredExplosiveCharges

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,798 - First Release: Mar 16, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 11 likes
  1. Reloading the plugin or reconnecting to the server should fix this.

2. Seemed to happen when a new player joined the server, it's not a constant error but have reloaded as thought there was something missing in the config so let the plugin create fresh just in case. Will keep an eye out in case it happens again :)

3. Hey @EnigmaticDragon, just wondering would you be able to disable use in events?
    Code:
    (bool) isPlaying(BasePlayer player) // Returns true if user is in a event
    Sometimes people use the triggered C4 which messes up how some of the games work. Thanks if possible!

4. hi can anyone tell me why I kepp getting all this
    Code:
    (21:42:43) | Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerActiveItemChanged' on plugin 'TriggeredExplosiveCharges v1.0.13' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (21:42:43) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.TriggeredExplosiveCharges+TriggeredExplosivesManager].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.TriggeredExplosiveCharges.OnPlayerActiveItemChanged (.BasePlayer player, .Item oldItem, .Item newItem) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.TriggeredExplosiveCharges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    and more in console?

also.. I looked really hard for a way to remove vending machines.. umm am I crazy or does this mod need a vending machine remove command?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2017
  5. EnigmaticDragon updated Triggered Explosive Charges with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1513151436][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I've added a config setting. ;)
    Should be fixed. :)
    As an admin you can use the "ent kill" command.

6. awesome it doesn't error anymore!!! :)
    and ya I did end up using ent kill.. for some reason it didn't occur to me... I dunno

but thank you a ton! for fixing this

7. (07:56:03) | Calling 'OnPlayerActiveItemChanged' on 'TriggeredExplosiveCharges v1.0.14' took 514ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

(07:56:10) | Calling 'OnPlayerActiveItemChanged' on 'TriggeredExplosiveCharges v1.0.14' took 521ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

8. getting same

9. Since the Garbage collection seems to issue a halt command on the Server and is often called on about 4 different hooks, this has made it a little hard to use this plugin when numerous players are using timed explosives.

Also could Protostorage be used instead of json to speed up retrieval and saving of timed explosives?

10. I have no idea how to get this to work lol

I have my trigger, have permissions, but when I place C4 it blows up as usual.

I've read the overview several times. I don't get it.

Can anyone shed light on what I'm doing wrong?

11. Almost sounds like a memory error. I was testing this and it appears to compile for me.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517976252][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, so I figured out how it works, but it's amazing sometimes what details make a difference in the adoption of a plugin.

There is a desperate need for a notification to the player when the mode switches. Otherwise I can't seem to figure out how a player knows when it's on or off.

12. Sorry, for my late answer. I haven't been active on Oxide lately. I'm not familiar with Protostorage. Could you point me to a plugin which uses Protostorage?

Fixed like half a year ago. Why are you mentionig this? :D

You are right, there should be a notification when using the "tec.mode" command. Will be updated in a second. However, you could also just use the trigger item. The skin indicates the C4 mode. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2018
  13. EnigmaticDragon updated Triggered Explosive Charges with a new update entry:

14. At a guess, the permission .place is required for placement and use of the TEC?

15. how do i give all players permission to use it

16. Hi Work it out how to get players to use plugin. it was so simple once i had a sleep and read info, works sweet as a nut

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2018
  17. This permission is needed for placing trigger shops. No permissions are needed for using the trigger item and placing C4.

18. Hi, would you be able to fix the issue with the sign creation because every time i make a shop it keeps giving me a white sign and i cannot find a way to get the original image to try and call it through to Sign Artist as a raw string causes it to crash the game client just by pasting it into the console or responds with this:
    Code:
    String too long for TextMeshGenerator. Cutting off characters.
    Could you please rectify this issue so i can use this plugin full on my and others servers.

Also could you give the community a online version of the image(This can be done by uploading it to a cloud storage site and sharing the link or uploading to a image sharing website, such as Imgur
    Thanks
    Reaper_Fuze

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2018
  19. EnigmaticDragon updated Triggered Explosive Charges with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1520258872][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Fixed with last update. ;)