TriggeredExplosiveCharges

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,798 - First Release: Mar 16, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 11 likes
  1. Thank you :)

2. Error while compiling: TriggeredExplosiveCharges.cs(444,59): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.IO.MemoryStream' expression to type `byte[]'

(17:05:02) | Error while compiling: TriggeredExplosiveCharges.cs(444,59): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.IO.MemoryStream' expression to type `byte[]'

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

4. Seems like @Wulf has already fixed it for me. Thanks. :)

5. Only works for admins, players cannot switch between timed and triggered. just been testing with a player and I can use no problem whereas he can't switch at all. even if I give him the red bone i had which was triggering the c4

6. I've just tested it on my local server and it works for admins as well as for normal players.
    Did it play the switching animation? Or nothing at all? Because somtimes it takes some time until the skin is loaded for the first time. Did you try to log off the server and login again? Were there any error messages?

7. No switching animation, I got the player to log off and back on and same thing. No error messages in console and he didn't report any either. Do I have to give a permission to the group for them to be able to switch from timed to triggered? As all i could see on the overview was to place the shop / craft triggers / no trigger

I will remove admin from myself and try again and will record so you can see if it works / doesn't work for me

8. There is no permission needed for switching between timed and triggered mode, if you are using the trigger item (only for switching by console command a permission is needed).

9. OK so after more testing it seems that the player in question had re-mapped the right click key (aim) so that explains why nothing was happening for him but was for me.

Is it possible to make it so that once the trigger has been used it destroys itself so players have to buy more? Would be good on my server as it's an X5 and tech trash is easy to come by. It would, on my server, be better as it would give another resource sink.

10. EnigmaticDragon updated Triggered Explosive Charges with a new update entry:

11. yay Thank you @EnigmaticDragon that was well quick!! (that's what she said)

12. When doing /tec.shop on an existing vending machine you don't get the sign :( I made a town and had a specific location for the timed explosions but if I try spawning in the shop i doesn't go where I wanted so made up one of those triangles and did the command on that vending machine which changed it to a tec shop but no sign :(

13. EnigmaticDragon updated Triggered Explosive Charges with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1505641691][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can now just place your own sign and use "/tec.shop" to apply the image. ;)

14. W00t nice one bro :) The OCD trigger has been calmed!

15. Plugin Bug
    Watch video

16. Why cant I remove the shop once I've placed this down, this is so annoying.

Looking closely it seems like you've added them to the prefab assets

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2017
  17. As an admin you can use the "ent kill" command.

18. Thanks, or the /remove admin command works if you have remover tool plugin.

19. On latest Rust Server update / Oxide I'm getting this show in console when an explosion goes off (in this case a lock on rocket)

Code:
    (13:56:52) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'TriggeredExplosiveCharges v1.0.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (13:56:52) | at Oxide.Plugins.TriggeredExplosiveCharges.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TriggeredExplosiveCharges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (13:56:52) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'TriggeredExplosiveCharges v1.0.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (13:56:52) | at Oxide.Plugins.TriggeredExplosiveCharges.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TriggeredExplosiveCharges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0