TriggeredExplosiveCharges

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,798 - First Release: Mar 16, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 11 likes
  1. triggeredexplosivecharges.place: allows to place a shop ("/tec.shop")
    triggeredexplosivecharges.notrigger: allows to toggle C4 mode and trigger C4 without using a Trigger ("/tec.mode", "/tec.explode")

Trigger Crafting can be enabled in the configuration file.
    Code:
    {
      "CRAFTING | Allow all players to craft triggers [true,false]": false,
    }
    It's also explained in the description, but I guess tl;dr. :D

2. Would you possibly be able to add a permission to crafting so that it can't be abused and it can be given to select players only? :)

3. EnigmaticDragon updated Triggered Explosive Charges with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1490696585][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Check out the new update. ;)

4. Fantastic, so fast as well thank you! :D Just another thing, I'm thinking potentially players could hand around the triggers to get around this block as well. I think the crafting block will stop most of it, but is it quick to make it so that only players with permissions can actually use the trigger as well? :) Just to fully stop any loopholes!

5. I'll pm you.

6. can i have the graphic URL from the shop sign please?

7. This plugin is excellent!
    Thanks EnigmaticDragon :)

Small question: is it possible to change the text on the bone ?
    Or is it a fixed image?

Shu

8. I'm storing the texture directly in the code, so I don't have an URL. Why do you need it?
    You know, you can spawn the shop including the sign by using "tec.shop" (just mentioning this, because earlier someone else didn't know this and also asked for the image).

Thanks! :D
    Unfortunately the text can't be changed.

9. EnigmaticDragon updated Triggered Explosive Charges with a new update entry:

10. Hey, why am I getting this error flooded in my server console? Please help...
    Code:
     at Oxide.Plugins.TriggeredExplosiveCharges.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TriggeredExplosiveCharges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

11. Can you give me some more information on what is happening on the server, when the error occurs? Because so far I haven't been able to reproduce the error.
    Also, I think you forgot to copy the first line of the error message. Normally there's also something like "Failed to..." with some more detail about the error.

12. See I am unsure? Cos the server doesn't seem to be fully starting but the odd thing is that I don't even have the plugin installed......

13. That sounds odd. Could you send me the latest log file? It's located under "{directory of your server}/oxide/logs/".

14. Log.Error.txt - hastebin
    Log.Log.txt - hastebin

15. Thanks. Since the error already occurs in "OnServerInitialized", the data file is probably corrupted. Deleting "{directory of your server}\oxide\data\TriggeredExplosiveCharges.json" should fix the error.

16. Yea, I did that but still get the error? I have completely removed the plugin and still get the error???? I am so confused......

17. Well, I can see in the log file that the plugin still gets compiled and loaded.
    Only thing I can imagine is that this behaviour is related to the recent oxide directory changes. Double-check that the file "TriggeredExplosiveCharges.cs" is neither in "{directory of your server}\oxide\plugins" nor "{directory of your server}\server\{servername}\oxide\plugins".

18. Ok I double checked and I found 2 json files... I have no idea how xD But I must have accidentally made 2. Thx for the help :)

19. EnigmaticDragon updated Triggered Explosive Charges with a new update entry:

20. Found this cool plugin today and tried to upload it but it won't compile:
    Code:
    (09:48:15) | Load requested for plugin which is already loading: TriggeredExplosiveCharges
    (09:48:17) | Error while compiling: TriggeredExplosiveCharges.cs(444,59): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.IO.MemoryStream' expression to type `byte[]'
    Any chance of a fix, I think this would be great for my VIP's!