TriggeredExplosiveCharges

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,798 - First Release: Mar 16, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 10, 2018

5/5, 11 likes
  1. EnigmaticDragon submitted a new resource:

Triggered Explosive Charges - Adds the option to set off C4 manually without a timer

Read more about this resource...

2. Great idea.
    There is a worry, when I throw a C4, I throw the bone, the C4 "bip" indefinitely.
    I find it problematic.
    There is no way to solve this problem?

3. can i get a copy of your sign image?

4. brilliant just what ive been looking for

5. I'm not sure what you mean. If I understand it right, you fear that you can't trigger the C4 anymore if you lose the trigger item? That wouldn't be a problem, because you can just get a new one and then trigger it. The deployed C4 is associated with the player, not the trigger item.

What for?
    Glad you like it! ^^

6. is there anyway to disable the c4 sound beeping when its on triggerd mode

7. I'll look into it. If I find a way, I probably add an option to the config file to disable it.

8. Cause I love it want to use it on my server, i can remake it if I must but really didnt want to
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489703515][/DOUBLEPOST]
    oh nvm I didnt relize that it actuall spawns a shop with the sign and all right?

9. Yes, exactly. Just use "/tec.shop". ;)

10. Request(s):
    • Change the "[item id]" parts of the config to item shortname - you know for clarity ;)

11. EnigmaticDragon updated Triggered Explosive Charges with a new update entry:

12. Can you add /tec.give as Console command?
    I Would Like to use it with GUIShop running on my Server.

13. EnigmaticDragon updated Triggered Explosive Charges with a new update entry:

14. EnigmaticDragon updated Triggered Explosive Charges with a new update entry:

15. 138/5000
    It would be necessary to be able to deactivate the sound as soon as the C4 is thrown. Is this possible thanks.
    Sorry for my English I go through a translator

16. Yes, it would be possible, but then the C4 wouldn't stick to objects (buildings, deployables, etc.) anymore. Since C4 only damages the object to which it is attached, I decided to keep the minimum duration of 5 seconds.

17. "TRIGGERED C4 | Disable beeping sound after duration (minimum: 0; infinite: -1) [seconds]": 1
    it wont disable the sound on anything under 10 seconds have i done it right

18. Never change the part on the left side of the colon ("TRIGGERED C4 | Disable beeping sound after duration (minimum: 0; infinite: -1) [seconds]"), it's just the description, only change the value on the right.
    If you set the value between 0-4 it will automatically take the default value (10), because 5 is the minimum. -1 will let it beep infinitely. All values equal or greater 5 will let it beep that many seconds.

19. triggeredexplosivecharges.place
    triggeredexplosivecharges.notrigger

What do each of these permissions actually do? Players can't currently craft a Trigger, but they have the first permission assigned.