Tickets

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,202 - First Release: May 26, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

4.85185/5, 27 likes
  1. if it isn't letting you use /ticket list, then you dont have permissions set to use them. you need to manually set oxide permissions for "isTicketsAdmin"

2. I have done this more times than I care to count lol

3. just for good measure, what did you enter?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435551919][/DOUBLEPOST]if you have done that, are you a member of the group you added it to? or did you add the permission to your username?

4. added to user

and oxide.grant user GNSC4 isTicketsAdmin
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435552388][/DOUBLEPOST]ah I figured it out rust:io's clans makes me enter my clan tag to give permissions

5. ahh, i'll remember that, good job figuring it out!

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yup, if using your name, you'd need to at least start it exactly as it is.

7. didnt know clan app changed name thought it was just a prefix

8. I always recommend using your steamid not your name.

9. Code:
    [Oxide] 2:57 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerConnected' on plugin 'Admin Tickets'
    File: admintickets.lua Line: 65 Object reference not set to an instance of an object:
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Rust.SendChatMessage (.BasePlayer player, System.String name, System.String message, System.String userid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. @hax0rmort im going to check the error. Did you get the EmailAPI working? :)
    @insane8472 im going to check the error.

11. @Laser, yes I did get it working. Thank you. I decided to use the PushAPI instead and receive them on my iPhone, even more convenient! You're awesome btw!@

12. Thanks I appreciate it! :)

@Wulf umm confused about the error.... When looking at it, I see nothing wrong here :c
    Code:
    function PLUGIN:OnPlayerConnected(packet)
        local userId = rust.UserIDFromConnection(packet.connection)
        if #TicketsData.Tickets >= 1 and permission.UserHasPermission(userId, "isTicketsAdmin") then
            rust.SendChatMessage(packet.connection.player, "<color=cyan>Tickets</color><color=white>", "</color>There are active tickets! Type /ticket list to view them!")
        end
    end

13. LaserHydra updated Admin Tickets with a new update entry:

fix | hook change

14. I got 1 of 4 tickets to PushAPI

15. umm that should not be a problem in my plugin though. My plugin seems to be fine as it does that exactly everytime someone sends a ticket.

16. The Plugin won't work for me.
    the Part with the Permissions work fine but if i want to open the list via [/ticket list] it only write a new ticket with the Text list.

Is there any solution for me ?

17. yes Temp. if that is what is happening, you don't have the right permissions setup for the plugin to recognize you're the owner/admin. Promise. Did you setup a oxidegroup and assign your screenname to it and add the "isTicketsAdmin" ?

18. yes i setup the admin permission for the owner group.
    i will take a look for the permission file and give a feedback in few min.

#Feedback: Ok i just take a look into the permission group file and every permission for Owner, Admin, Moderator was set.
    I uploaded a file to show you the permissions

#Feedback2: i make a screenshot ingame with the problem

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
  19. Are you sure you are assigned to the owner group? Or just an admin via ownerid?

20. are you the owner or admin? Owner rank is set to 0, while admin rank is set to 2. ? what's up there?

Also, what he said ^
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436262364][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll assume you're the owner. The problem is that you're rank is set to 2. It should be 0. regular player 2. Not the same as auth level which is backwards.