Tickets

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,202 - First Release: May 26, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

4.85185/5, 27 likes
  1. simply cannot get sendsuccess, toying with config and verifying over and over (using mandrill). no error outside of sendfailed. is there something im overlooking? reloaded plugins after edits, fyi

side note: thx for the support :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434902023][/DOUBLEPOST]could this be issue with email plugin?

2. Im not familliar with the config etc of the emailAPI
    @Wulf could you help out here?
    @hax0rmort maybe post your config here

3. Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "InvalidProvider": "Configured email provider is not valid!",
        "MessageRequired": "Message not given! Please enter one and try again",
        "SendFailed": "Email failed to send!",
        "SendSuccess": "Email successfully sent!",
        "SetApiKey": "API key not set! Please set it and try again.",
        "SubjectRequired": "Subject not given! Please enter one and try again"
      },
      "Settings": {
        "ApiKeyPrivate": "privateAPI",
        "ApiKeyPublic": "",
        "EmailFrom": "[email protected]",
        "EmailTo": "xxxmyemail",
        "NameFrom": "Nocturnal Emissions",
        "NameTo": "xxxmynamexxx",
        "Provider": "mandrill",
        "Username": ""
      }
    }
    tried with/without username, two APIs, reloaded both plugins, no go

4. Of course you need a email you send it to
    EmailTo: EmailWhereTheEmailGoesTo

5. roger, i did, sorry, have daughter on lap and was trying to redact emails/name/api from code. bubble guppies cartoon distracted me.

tl;dr - it was email

6. new errors :S

Code:
    [Oxide] 7:17 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdTicket' on plugin 'Admin Tickets
    '
    File: admintickets.lua Line: 204 attempt to index global 'data' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unkn
    own>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System
    .Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (ob
    ject,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invoke
    Attr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Global
    [Oxide] 7:17 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdTicket' on plugin 'Admin Tickets
    '
    File: admintickets.lua Line: 204 attempt to index global 'data' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unkn
    own>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System
    .Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (ob
    ject,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invoke
    Attr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Global

7. i meant it still doesn't work, i was using a email in the place of that redacted string. my bad, i reread this and thought it might have been interprerated that it was working.

8. do you have version 1.5.4?
    Should be fixed with that one

9. Working 10/10 for me thank you guys for all you do!

10. adamvc, what provider are you using? you just entered the private api key right? not understanding why this isn't working for me. no errors outside of email failed to send

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check with the email provider you are using, they have detailed error reports on their panels.

12. mandrill shows no activity though. it's like it's not making it to their servers at all. or isn't being accepted.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434948750][/DOUBLEPOST]been messing with this literally all day
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434948760][/DOUBLEPOST]maybe i'll use Push

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Set "local debug = true" at the top of the email.lua file and then test using this plugin.

14. Code:
    [Oxide] 12:05 AM [Info] [Email API] HTTP code: 500
    [Oxide] 12:05 AM [Info] [Email API] Email failed to send!

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What was the exact message for that report?

16. Code:
    [Oxide] 12:05 AM [Info] [Email API] POST URL: https://mandrillapp.com/api/1.0/messages/send.json
    [Oxide] 12:05 AM [Info] [Email API] POST data: {"key": "myPrivateAPI_key_deleted","message": {"from_email": "[email protected]","from_name": "Nocturnal Emissions","to": [{"email": "[email protected]","name": "iPhone"}],"subject": "Admin Tickets | A new Ticket has been made!","html": "A new Ticket has been made:
    TicketID: 29
    Player: hax0rmort
    SteamID: 76561198027845898
    Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027845898
    Position: X: 550, Y: 38, Z: -1217
    [Oxide] 12:05 AM [Info] [Email API] HTTP code: 500
    [Oxide] 12:05 AM [Info] [Email API] Email failed to send!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435060919,1434950038][/DOUBLEPOST]got it to work using elasticmail. works great. i get this error on connect though...

Code:
    [Oxide] 6:51 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerConnected' on plugin 'Admin Tickets'
    File: admintickets.lua Line: 65 Object reference not set to an instance of an object:
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Rust.SendChatMessage (.BasePlayer player, System.String name, System.String message, System.String userid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I did test this yesterday, and Mandrill, Elastic, and SendGrid all work fine.

18. Damn, not sure what I'm doing wrong with the other two. Sucks signing up for three services and of course only the last one works. Any idea on the error? Thanks for double checking
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435070627][/DOUBLEPOST]Meant to say "last one works, for me(at the time)

19. doesnt let me use /ticket list just creates a ticket named lists
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435540569][/DOUBLEPOST]also isnt sending over pushAPI