Tickets

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,202 - First Release: May 26, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

4.85185/5, 27 likes
  1. Not sure if this a problem with Tickets or PushAPI but tickets are no longer being sent to Pushbullet.

2. good!!!

3. That'd likely be PushAPI or Pushbullet.

4. Getting this error, refreshed all the json files but the error still exists.
    Thanks

Failed to call hook 'ticketCmd' on plugin 'Tickets v3.1.1' (JsonSerializationException: Additional text found in JSON string after finishing deserializing object.)

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. Same error here.

6. Can you tell me when exactly the error appears?

7. If I'm not mistaken the error happens when it tries to read the current json file to output data to users.

It would be lovely if this plugin could receive some well deserves love since it's mostly useless at the moment.
    Someone posted a little fix earlier. That makes the plugin kind of work - but updates about tickets and whatnot aren't sent to the person who registered the ticket.

EDIT: I see that a newer version than what we are using is available on github. I'll test that one :)
    EDIT2: Same issue with the 3.1.2 version. The error seems to happen when ticket tries to send information to users. (On ticket creation, on ticket close, on ticket reply)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2018
  8. When answering users ticket