Tickets

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,202 - First Release: May 26, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

4.85185/5, 27 likes
  1. local pushApi = plugins.Find("push") is what you put into the infos but the filename is PushAPI should I replace it with PushAPI? did you forget to update it? Your EmailAPI file is still called "email"
    Are these Dev tutorials still up-2-date? They seem different both. On one youre using CallHook and on the nother one you dont .. Confuses me..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
  2. - Comment Deleted -

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I missed that part, but I did update them now.

4. Wow this is wonderful I would like to thank you both for all you guys do! I'll do my best to contribute to this community with my own creations as I learn more.

5. LaserHydra updated Admin Tickets with a new update entry:

support for EmailAPI & PushAPI

[DOUBLEPOST=1434847384][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Wasnt able to test it myself yet. Please test and tell me if it works.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It looks fine. You actually don't have to specify the priority or sound, but you can if you want. Default is "high" and "gamelan" in the API.

7. thats why I just copied it. Didnt know what it is ^^

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

PS. The next update for Email API will rename the file to EmailAPI.lua. You can support both by using something like:
    Code:
    local emailApi = plugins.Find("EmailAPI") or plugins.Find("email")

9. I just tested this and I can't to get the Pushover service to successfully work. I have both the ApiToken and UserKey filled out in my PushAPI.json and I also have Pushover set to True in the new config for admintickets.json. Also, I'm recieveing an error for the login message.

Code:
    [Oxide] 3:42 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerConnected' on plugin 'Admin Tickets'
    File: admintickets.lua Line: 64 attempt to index global 'players' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Thanks again!

10. I will just watch those two plugins for any changes
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434886582][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thats no problem with those two. Its just an failure I made in another part. Thanks for reporting!

11. LaserHydra updated Admin Tickets with a new update entry:

fix

[DOUBLEPOST=1434887541][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can add this plugin to optional plugins for EMail- & PushAPI ^^

12. Hi Hydra.

I have to add permissions for e.g the owner to run this, I am pretty new at Rust server managing, and would love to know where I add this permission to? In which file?

13. getting this error :S
    Code:
    [Oxide] 2:23 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerConnected' on plugin 'Admin
    Tickets'
    File: admintickets.lua Line: 63 invalid arguments to method call:
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unkn
    own>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System
    .Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (ob
    ject,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invoke
    Attr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Global

14. LaserHydra updated Admin Tickets with a new update entry:

fix

15. still errors
    Code:
    [Oxide] 3:45 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerConnected' on plugin 'Admin
    Tickets'
    File: admintickets.lua Line: 63 invalid arguments to method call:
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unkn
    own>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System
    .Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (ob
    ject,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invoke
    Attr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Global

16. LaserHydra updated Admin Tickets with a new update entry:

fix

[DOUBLEPOST=1434895072][/DOUBLEPOST]
    should be fixed now

17. with emailapi enabled and email.json filled out with api string and info, i get this error on ticket creation:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:23 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdTicket' on plugin 'Admin Tickets'
    File: admintickets.lua Line: 204 attempt to index global 'data' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    help?

18. LaserHydra updated Admin Tickets with a new update entry:

fix (again....)