Tickets

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,202 - First Release: May 26, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

4.85185/5, 27 likes
  1. Only a suggestion: If its possible (in a future update) to define a player for the report list/clear command? Because Mods/Admins should be not Show in the chat.

2. Im working on it. Right now I added ID's and the possibility to remove single ones. (not uploaded yet) I will change the authlevel stuff to permissions soon

3. LaserHydra updated Admin Reports with a new update entry:

fix, id's and removing single reports!

4. LaserHydra updated Admin Reports with a new update entry:

added timed info

5. I have a suggestion :p so as i remember you grab the players position and send it to the admin sometimes the report can be "Admin someone has godmode right now come over here!" and after the report line you can add one more line which will say "If you want to teleport to the player type /ar [report id]" (ar) comes from accept-report and it will tp the admin to the player.

Tips:
    rust.ForcePlayerPosition(player, x, y, z)

6. I will add /report tp [id]
    Propably even today
    And yes, I know how to tp ;)

7. Okay :p i just gave u the tip for you to no waste your time searching it :)

8. What you would help me with is finding out how to track and set position in RoK ^^

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2015
  9. Any chance of doing console commands to view them? :) would be great.

10. Yep. I can do that :)

11. LaserHydra updated Admin Tickets with a new update entry:

changed name and commands

12. LaserHydra updated Admin Tickets with a new update entry:

fixed command

13. Hi, you've forgot to update Version number, so updater will show this as outdated ;)
    But great work as known ^^

14. Thanks for the info :)

15. LaserHydra updated Admin Tickets with a new update entry:

some fixes + ticket tp

16. Code:
    [Oxide] 1:27 PM [Error] Failed to run a 300.00 timer in admintickets
    File: admintickets.lua Line: 18 Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: key:
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Core.Libraries.UserData].TryGetValue (System.String key, Oxide.Core.Libraries.UserData& value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Permission.GetUserData (System.String userid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Permission.UserHasPermission (System.String userid, System.String perm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    I get this error ?

17. Youre using the rust version right?

18. LaserHydra updated Admin Tickets with a new update entry:

fix

19. How can I set the TicketAdmin?

20. Heyyyy,
    So i have updated this plugin, but can't seem to clear up any of the tickets :s eep,
    I'm wondering if for some reason i haven't got the permission or something.
    I am the owner of the server and have put my id as a admin (Obviously)
    but is there a plugin for permissions as well??
    very new to this haha