Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,352 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. Hi
    I have a server, but cant get the stacksizecontroller to stick. Can change stacks manualy, but not from file. And when I restarte the server, the stacksize goes back to normal. Even when I do the server.writecfg it dosent help.
    Any suggestions?

ItsBoss

2. server.writecfg has nothing to do with plugins so many make that mistake. Reading the overview you will see some items will not stack and if you try it resets your config

3. i'm not sure if this was answered already, went back a few pages to find it but didn't see an answer. if i could please get some help to fix this error, i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.9' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. I am getting this error when I
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.9' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 
    reload the plugin

5. When the server restarts the stack size change back to default

• Items with durability are not added to the config, and will not stack above 1. This is done to prevent exploits.
    • Items manually added to the config that have durability will automatically be changed to 1.
    • If an item name has an /n in it, this is intentional, DO NOT change it, or that will break the item stacking.
    • Items not being split in half and greater than 65535 will split to 65000 and the rest of the total amount (something involving the max 16 bit integer (65535))
    • Stacking an item over 2147483647 will cause an error when loaded and will not stack the item at that number. 2147483647 is the max for stack sizes for all stack size plugins.

6. i use the newest version from stacksizecontroller and from Furnace Splitter.
    now i have this error: you have tryed to fix this , thats why i post this here too

| Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory playerLoot, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2018
  7. Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.9' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    ???? can somebody help me?

8. why not stacked turrents?

9. Some items cannot be stacked

10. Hey buddy, I'm getting this error:

(01:01:07) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.9' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (01:01:07) | Loaded plugin Stack Size Controller v1.9.9 by Canopy Sheep

11. Code:
    (13:30:07) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory inventory, UInt32 container, Int32 slot, UInt32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

An idea of the problem ?

12. Sorry for being incredibly ignorant. What do you do with this file? Where to you save it?

13. Hey Guys,

is there any list witch Items can not be stacked?
    I tried to add alot of Items that schould be stacked, but not seems to work.
    I dont know if i put the wrong Item ID´s/Classnames...

example:

Code:
      "weapon.mod.silencer": 10,
      "salvaged.cleaver": 10,
      "salvaged.sword": 10,
      "mace": 10,
      "machete": 10,
      "spear.wooden": 10,
      "spear.stone": 10,
      "door.hinged.toptier": 10,
      "door.double.hinged.toptier": 10,
      "door.hinged.metal": 10,
      "door.double.hinged.metal": 10,
      "door.hinged.wood": 10,
      "door.double.hinged.wood": 10,
      "wall.frame.netting": 10,
      "wall.frame.cell": 10,
      "wall.frame.cell.gate": 10,
      "wall.frame.fence": 10,
      "wall.frame.fence.gate": 10,
      "wall.frame.shopfront": 10,
      "wall.frame.shopfront.metal": 10,
      "mining.quarry": 10,
      "floor.ladder.hatch": 10,
      "floor.grill": 10,
      "water.catcher.large": 10,
      "water.catcher.small": 10,
      "ceilinglight": 10,
      "lantern": 10,
      "tunalight": 10,
      "water.purifier": 10,
      "water.barrel": 10,
      "vending.machine": 10,
      "fridge": 10,
      "target.reactive": 10,
      "box.wooden.large": 10,
      "box.wooden": 10,
      "sleepingbag": 10,
      "sign.pole.banner.large": 10,
      "spinner.wheel": 10,
      "searchlight": 10,
      "hatchet": 10,
      "pickaxe": 10,
      "icepick.salvaged": 10,
      "axe.salvaged": 10,
      "stone.pickaxe": 10,
      "flameturret": 10,
      "autoturret": 10,
      "guntrap": 10,
      "trap.bear": 10,
      "tool.binoculars": 10,
      "supply.signal": 10,
      "wood.armor.jacket": 10,
      "wood.armor.helmet": 10,
      "wood.armor.pants": 10,
      "roadsign.kilt": 10,
      "roadsign.jacket": 10,
      "metal.plate.torso": 10,
      "metal.facemask": 10,
      "coffeecan.helmet": 10,
      "bucket.helmet": 10,
      "riot.helmet": 10,
      "heavy.plate.helmet": 10,
      "heavy.plate.pants": 10,
      "heavy.plate.jacket": 10 

Hope some one can explain me few things how it works properly.

Thanks in Advance

14. oxide.grant group default stacksizecontroller.canChangeStackSize

this command is good for allows players use /stackall ?

15. Read overview of what the command does but I would not give it to default group

16. (01:01:07) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.9' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (01:01:07) | Loaded plugin Stack Size Controller v1.9.9 by Canopy Sheep

guys for reall help us with a fix :D

17. Unload plugin delete config then upload this file then reload plugin
    Stack Size Controller

18. Could anyone please point me to a place where I can find the default stack values? Thanks.

19. google „rustlabs“ ;)