Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,352 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. Thanks! However, I was actually thinking about getting these values as a StackSizeController config file - like a config file with just the default values.

2. Hi Dev, thanks for your time invested into this mod. Quick question though: I've done some digging around the support section and can't find an answer.

I'm trying to achieve setting the stack size for all items to 5,000 for ALL players in-game, when I install the mod and use /stackall 5000, it allows ME to stack my items to 5000 however on server restart, it reverts to it's original state and unstacks all my items.

Please can you help!

3. We installed the mod to our Fragnet server but the commands dont seem to work and we did not get a config file, any way to resolve this issue?

4. Guys, any answer will be helpful to my above - I have to manually go on the server after every restart and type /stackall 10000

Why is the config not saving?

5. wdfsdff

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2018
  6. /stack stones 2000
    All lower case

7. How can i save stackall when i reset server it will reset again !!!

8. Any way to fix the exploit where people "swap" stacks of items around instead of dragging them which keeps the stack size the same?

For example: I have Stone stacks at 25k per stack. However I have a kit that gives 100k stone. When you activate kit it gives you 1 stack of 100k stone. People are working around the 25k stack size by just swapping stacks around instead of dragging them..

Any ideas? I could make the stacks it gives in the kits 25k each however there wouldn't be enough space to give all the items from the kit :3

9. When i did

/stack metal.refined 1000, it still wont stack is there something im doing wrong? i am marked as owner on the server

10. I always change the config.json file and it works ok , there are default items which wont stack over the set amount *(Auto Turrets) but anything you change over the default will reset to default anyway,
    * reason for post :) any chance of the new Spas 12 shotgun and the incendiary shotgun ammo being added the the list ?
    attached my list as an example

Attached Files:

11. Please add new items from updates such as incendary shells etc

12. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.9' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Server startup complete

Getting this all of a sudden. I had it configured and set, was working. Then I moved onto changing Infopannels to get that working the way I wanted, now all of a sudden Im getting this on stack sizes. Any ideas ? Thanks

13. I am not sure if your plugin grabs the default stack sizes or not, but I have a suggested feature
    /stackall is nice but i think a /stackmultiply would be useful and convenient if you want to set up a x5 or x10 server without changing all stack sizes to like 65k.
    ex, /stackmultiply 5 would quickly multiply all stack values by 5.

14. So I figured I would ask since I've been at this for going on a week now. How do I make the stacking actually save to the server? I set each item individually to the stacking I want. Something like 3000 wood and 3000 stone and about 2 hours later everything resets to default stacking. I've tried everything I can think. The plugin works beautifully if it would just save.

Any help would be appreciated :)

15. If file resets it means you have an error in the file use this site to check the json file

16. how do i make the upkeep more? i have made everything 5k stacks but i want the TC to be around 20k how do i do that?

17. Just curious, other than lowering the limit of stack sizes.. Is there a way to fix the stack not being split correctly when using 100k stacks?

18. doesn't seem to be working after yesterday's update

19. what exactly isn't working? seems ok here

20. after the update i load the server and the permissions dont exist