Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,366 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. I wish I could help...I'm learning as I go as well.

2. Sounds weird because it should work out of the box unless you are doing something wrong in the setup or modifications you are doing.
    As a quick workaround try adding the "oxide.reload StackSizeController" to the server.cfg

3. Honestly no idea why it has been like that. I added it do the server.cfg and it's fixed thank you so much been trying to find a way to do it for hours! Great help means a lot. :) Most likely an error of mine anyway. Thanks!

4. Hello I'm getting this Error wehen I'm starting the Server with SSC.
    "Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.9' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0"

Tried to install an older version but It doesnt work.

I hope you can help me.
    Thank You

5. hello, I have a problem, after each restart all the adjustments to 1000 and not to 50000. it does not want to fix it.

6. hi, write the exact way you wrote it. well thank you

7. I would be actually very nice to have an option to put a modifier in the config and have the stacksizes be formed to ...x

So "Modifier": 5 would put everything on 5x the vanilla stacks.

Maybe even separated into types of loot (Resources, Food, Components, etc)

8. StackSizeController was compiled successfully in 2188ms
    Unloaded plugin Stack Size Controller v1.9.9 by Canopy Sheep
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.9' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.) at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Loaded plugin Stack Size Controller v1.9.9 by Canopy Sheep
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515232159][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE YOUR PLUGIN PLEASE!

9. I'm having a problem getting the actual config file, any help
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515372354][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Same do you know how to get the config file because its not showing up for me?

10. I just installed a brand new server with multiple other mods and this version (v1.9.8) is working perfectly.
    You guys must be using the wrong quotes or something in the parameters.

11. It's just not showing that it has a config file to where I can modify stacks

12. This Plugin Seem To Be Causing Packet Flood Problems

13. How i can add example Amored Doors?

14. I just installed stack sizes set wood, stones, sulphur to 1000000 but it only goes to a normal 1000? why is that?

15. I have my stack sizes set to 500000 but when I try to use the slider to...say...pull 10k off of the stack and move it into a new stack, it ALWAYS moves 65000. How do I fix this?

16. I am unable to get this working with Oxide. I had admin rights but when I go to run the /stack command it just sits there. ANy idea how to fix this?

17. Try granting yourself the oxide permission "o.grant user porter224 stacksizecontroller.canChangeStackSize" and then type "/stack ammo.rocket.hv 64" to see if it works.

18. It says the following
    Permission 'stacksizecontroller.can' doesn't exist

19. read overview for the full correct permission

20. I said: 'o.grant user porter224 stacksizecontroller.canChangeStackSize'. It is case sensitive.
    and replace 'porter224' with your ingame name if you did not catch that.