Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,366 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. Is there anyway to set a stackrate globally for every player in a server without them having to type it in?

2. Corn and Pumpkins are not stacking

3. Hello, i need a older version, to use on my v1381 server, but i cant find this on plugin history...
    Do u have some backup?

4. hi,

I cant seem to put armored doors and large wooden boxes into the config to stack bc they are not in

5. Code:
    "Armored Door": 1,
    "Armored Double Door": 1,
    "Large Wood Box": 1,

You cant stack these items

6. i cant change them console gives me this

[Stack Size Controller] WARNING: Item 'Armored Door' will not stack more than 1 in game because it has durabililty (FACEPUNCH OVERRIDE). Changing stack size to 1..

can i override this?

7. Did you not read my post I said you cant stack them

8. sorry i didn't see that oops

9. I need a little assistance. I used the stack all command in chat and now I have been trying to decipher the syntax to stack small water bottles back to 1, to no avail, I have tried it in the console, and from chat...each time I get a Syntax error: Stack Amount is not a number. Syntax Example: Stack ammo.rocket.hv 64 or I get a Snytax error: That is an incorrect item name. Please use a valid shortname
    The commands I have tried are
    Stack Small.water.bottle 1
    Stack item.small.water.bottle 1

I have been successful setting just the wood resource, I am doing something wrong, I just don't know what? Thanks for the assistance.

10. Get the names from here Oxide API for Rust

11. I find its far easier to just edit the json file with notepad++
    Code:
    "High Velocity Rocket": 64,

12. I have tried that as well....but for some reason when I do the edits in notepad the plugin crashes?

13. Thats why you use notepad++

14. Ok, I am not big on writing code, but I'm trying to learn.

15. Always use Notepad++ for edits. Microsoft Notepad uses an incorrect carriage return (line break) that is not read correctly by some Linux machines and so it gets stripped out and the resulting block of code is all smashed together. Once you get used to ++ you'll not like using notepad, I promise.

16. The config file has saved and has all the changes when i edit in game. On a server restart i need to redo the /stackall command. Any idea why this is?

17. I have to agree with you. Didnt know what program to use,l and since Using it all day today, I havent had the problems I’ve had in the past. Thanks for the help.

18. Yes you are welcome

19. When my server restarts the configs for the plugin do not load, meaning i need to do oxide.reload StackSizeController for it to work. Any idea how to fix this?