Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,390 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. When you are splitting an item, you can put more than 40 low grade fuel into a candle hat. Then exceed amount will be simply wasted!

2. Good catch, I'll investigate.

3. so when i start my rust server evrything goes as planned but the mod the i realy want to get working is the mod StackSizeController. so what the console said is.

Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.9' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. I try oxide.reload StackSizeControler in my rust admin and is not working

5. I cant get it to work, I am running a server with streamline servers and I put the .cs file in the plugins folder load the server and It says command not found

6. Can someone please link me default config
    Thanks

7. its made when you install the plugin

8. Yes but i fucked it up and need a defualt config,
    when i try reinstall config and plugin nothing happens

9. Will it be possible to change the stacksize of wood and stones in the cupboard only after this new update?
    I want to run my server as vanilla as possible. Do I have to change the wood and stacksize for everybody, or will it be possible to make it so the cupboard inventory will also be included as option?

I ask it like this because I don't want to change the stacksize of player inventorys if it can be made this way ;)

10. Code:
    (12:29:13) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (12:29:13) | at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory inventory, UInt32 container, Int32 slot, UInt32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2017
  11. unload the plugin delete config reload plugin it will make the default config

12. Ok cheers <3

13. i have the plugin working and all but when i restart my server it does not load correctly and i have to reload it to get it working why is that, i havent changed anything at all between the restart and the reload but it works after i reload the plugin using the command, why is that?

14. Can you post any errors? That will help greatly.

15. i cannot find any which is the strange part its like it doesnt read the config file until i refresh it manually, wwait hold it i found this

Non platform assembly: data-0000000054AF2400 (this message is harmless)
    Fallback handler could not load library D:/TCAFiles/Users/DominicE/22114/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/data-0000000054AF2400.dll
    Loaded plugin Stack Size Controller v1.9.9 by Canopy Sheep

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2017
  16. This sounds like a similar issue that users have been reporting, but I haven't been able to replicate it ever since it was brought up.

17. well the known solution is to just reload the plugin using Oxide.reload "Stack Size Controller" straight after the server restarts than your good till you restart again
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512866846][/DOUBLEPOST]try and offer people to use server.readcfg after they use server.writecfg and that could possibly fix the problem

18. need some help here. my servers stacksizecontroller config file seems to not be read by the mod. the mod itself works fine, and requires manual /stacksize 10000 command usage however i dont want things like explosives to be at 10k. every time i restart the server it breaks and resets to the default stack size. need some assistance

19. When I try to edit the config file and reload the plugin, I see this on console. It then reverts to the default config. I have no idea why it's conflicting with skins.

Code:
    StackSizeController was compiled successfully in 3074ms
    [Stack Size Controller] Creating a new configuration file.
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/ui/ingame/ui.item.dropped.anim.anim
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/ui/ingame/ui.item.dropped.controller
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/ui/ingame/ui.item.pickup.anim.anim
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/ui/ingame/ui.item.pickup.controller
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/ui/menu/ui.serverbrowser.item.controller
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/ui/ui.itemicon.shader
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/ak47/digital camo/skin.ak47.digitalcamoak47.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/ak47/military camo/skin.ak47.militarycamoak47.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/ak47/temper/skin.ak47.temperedak47.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/balaclava/rust nightmare - balaclava/skin.balaclava.nightmarebalaclava.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/balaclava/the necrophagus - balaclava/skin.balaclava.skinbalaclava.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/balaclava/the rust knight/skin.balaclava.therustknight.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/balaclava/valentines balaclava/skin.balaclava.valentinebalaclava.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/balaclava/zipper face/skin.balaclava.zipperface.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/bandana/creepy clown bandana/skin.bandana.creepyclownbandana.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/bandana/wizard bandana/skin.bandana.wizardbandana.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/beenie/winter deers/skin.beenie.winterdeers.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/box.wooden.large/ammo v2 woodenbox/skin.woodstorage.ammowoodenbox.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/box.wooden.large/christmas storage/skin.woodstorage.christmasstorage.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/box.wooden.large/first aid green wooden box/skin.woodstorage.firstaidgreen.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/box.wooden.large/gun box - military green/skin.woodstorage.gunbox.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/burlap.shirt/skin.burlapshirt.piratevest&shirt.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/gloves.burlap/boxer's bandages/skin.burlapgloves.boxer'sbandages.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/hat.bucket/medic helmet/skin.buckethat.medichelmet.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/hat.cap/friendly cap/skin.cap.friendlycap.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/hat.cap/rescue cap/skin.cap.rescuecap.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/hoodie/bchillz! hoodie/skin.hoodie.bchillzhoodie.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/hoodie/bloody hoodie/skin.hoodie.bloodyhoodie.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/hoodie/cuda/skin.hoodie.cuda87hoodie.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/hoodie/rhino/skin.hoodie.rhinocrunchhoodie.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/hoodie/safety crew/skin.hoodie.safetycrew.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/hoodie/skeleton hoodie/skin.hoodie.skeletonhoodie.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/jacket/provocateur jacket/skin.jacket.provocateurjacket.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/pants/blue track pants v.2/skin.pants.bluetrackpantsv.2.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/pants/old prisoner pants/skin.pants.oldprisonerpants.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/pants/punk rock pants/skin.pants.punkrockpants.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/pistol.revolver/revolver  outback/skin.revolver.revolveroutback.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/pistol.semi/contamination pistol/skin.semiautopistol.contaminationpistol.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/pistol.semi/halloween bat/skin.semiautopistol.halloweenbat.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/pistol.semi/red shine/skin.semiautopistol.redshine.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/pistol.semi/semiauto pistol  reaper note/skin.semiautopistol.reapernotepistol.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/rifle.bolt/bolt rifle  dreamcatcher/skin.boltrifle.dreamcatcher.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/rifle.bolt/ghost bolt rifle/skin.boltrifle.ghostboltrifle.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/rifle.bolt/tundra bolt action/skin.boltrifle.tundraboltrifle.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/shoes.boots/army boots/skin.boots.armyboots.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/shoes.boots/bloody boots/skin.boots.bloodyboots.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/shoes.boots/punk boots/skin.boots.punkboots.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/shoes.boots/scavenged sneakers/skin.boots.scavengedsneakers.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/shotgun.pump/pump shotgun  chieftain/skin.pumpshotgun.pumpshotgunchieftain.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/shotgun.pump/the swampmaster/skin.pumpshotgun.theswampmaster.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/shotgun.waterpipe/the peace pipe/skin.pipeshotgun.thepeacepipe.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/sleepingbag/blue plaid sleeping bag/skin.sleepingbag.blueplaidsleepingbag.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/sleepingbag/merry christmas sleeping bag/skin.sleepingbag.astonchristmas.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/sleepingbag/merry christmas/skin.sleepingbag.christmasbag.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/sleepingbag/sleeping horror/skin.sleepingbag.horrorbag.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/sleepingbag/tiger crown/skin.sleepingbag.tigercrownsleepingbag.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/sleepingbag/usa wood camo sleeping bag + dirt/skin.sleepingbag.woodcamosleepingbag.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt.long/creepy jack/skin.longtshirt.creepyjack.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt.long/merry reindeer long t-shirt/skin.longtshirt.merryreindeer.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/argyle scavenger/skin.tshirt.argylescavenger.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/aztec long t-shirt/skin.longtshirt.azteclongt-shirt.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/baseball tshirt/skin.tshirt.baseballtshirt.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/black skull&bones tshirt/skin.tshirt.blackskull&bonestshirt.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/frankensteins sweater/skin.longtshirt.frankensteinssweater.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/green checkered shirt/shirtgreen.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/hacker valley veteran/skin.tshirt.hackervalleyveteran.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/japanese murderer tshirt/skin.tshirt.murderertshirt.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/missing textures full/skin.tshirt.missingtexturesfull.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/nightmare sweater/skin.longtshirt.nightmaresweater.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/ser/skin.tshirt.serwintertshirt.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/sign painter's long tshirt/skin.longtshirt.signpainter'slongtshirt.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/smile t-shirt/skin.tshirt.smilet-shirt.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/target practice tshirt/skin.tshirt.targetpracticetshirt.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/varsity jacket/skin.longtshirt.varsityjacket.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/tshirt/vyshyvanka/skin.tshirt.vyshyvanka.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/unknown/farmer hat/skin.boonie.farmerhat.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/unknown/murica balaclava/skin.balaclava.muricabalaclava.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/unknown/rasta beenie/skin.beenie.rastabeenie.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/content/workshop/skin/unknown/rorschach skull/skin.balaclava.rorschachskull.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/hat.beenie/black/hat.beenie.black.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/hat.beenie/blue/hat.beenie.blue.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/hat.beenie/green/hat.beenie.green.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/hat.beenie/red/hat.beenie.red.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/hat.cap/blue/hat.cap.blue.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/hat.cap/forestcamo/hat.cap.forestcamo.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/hat.cap/green/hat.cap.green.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/hat.cap/grey/hat.cap.grey.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/hat.cap/red/hat.cap.red.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/hoodie/black/hoodie.black.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/hoodie/blue/hoodie.blue.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/hoodie/green/hoodie.green.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/jacket.snow/jacket.snow.black.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/jacket.snow/jacket.snow.woodland.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/jacket.vagabond/blue/jacket.blue.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/jacket.vagabond/desertcamo/jacket.desertcamo.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/jacket.vagabond/green/jacket.green.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/jacket.vagabond/hunter/jacket.hunter.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/jacket.vagabond/jacket.red.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/jacket.vagabond/multicam/jacket.multicam.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/jacket.vagabond/snowcamo/jacket.snowcamo.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/jacket.vagabond/urbancamo/jacket.urbancamo.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/pants/forestcamo/pants.forestcamo.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/pants/jeans/pants.jeans.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/pants/snowcamo/pants.snowcamo.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/pants/urbancamo/pants.urbancamo.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/shoes.boots/black/shoes.boots.black.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/shoes.boots/tan/shoes.boots.tan.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/tshirt.long/black/tshirt.long.black.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/tshirt.long/grey/tshirt.long.grey.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/tshirt.long/orange/tshirt.long.orange.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/tshirt.long/yellow/tshirt.long.yellow.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/tshirt/black/tshirt.black.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/tshirt/blue/tshirt.blue.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/tshirt/flag.germany/tshirt.flag.germany.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/tshirt/flag.russia/tshirt.flag.russia.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/tshirt/forestcamo/tshirt.forestcamo.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/tshirt/gmod/tshirt.gmod.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/tshirt/red/tshirt.red.itemskin.asset
    [BUNDLE] Not found in bundle: assets/prefabs/clothes/tshirt/urbancamo/tshirt.urbancamo.itemskin.asset
    [Stack Size Controller] Updating configuration file with new values.Loaded plugin Stack Size Controller v1.9.9 by Canopy Sheep