Stack Size Controller

Allows you to set the max stack size of every item.

Total Downloads: 39,366 - First Release: Feb 10, 2017 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 50 likes
  1. [Feature Request]
    Ability to change stack sizes in vending machines :)

2. Yez

Yez

I suddenly have the same problem after I altered my stack sizes. Very annoying
    EDIT: Tried again and it works.
    Don't know what happened

3. Notes
    • Items with durability are not added to the config, and will not stack above 1. This is done to prevent exploits.
    • Items manually added to the config that have durability will automatically be changed to 1.
    • If an item name has an /n in it, this is intentional, DO NOT change it, or that will break the item stacking.
    • Items not being split in half and greater than 65,535 will split to 65,000 and the rest of the total amount (something involving the max 16 bit integer (65,535))
    • Stacking an item over 2,147,483,647 will cause an error when loaded and will not stack the item at that number. 2,147,483,647 is the max for stack sizes for all stack size plugins.

4. Yez

Yez

I went through the file and found that I had a typo (a zero was an o). I think you should check that all is okay and it should work.

5. Is there an option to increase the stackall by percentage or keyword? (double, triple, etc.)

6. Hi, i am unable to stack certain items like wooden boxes and wooden boxes large, are these blocked in config or by rust themselves and is there a workaround?

7. When I restart the server I gotta reload the plugin for it to work.

8. The error with "CanMoveItem" is still there, unfortunately.

9. Yez

Yez

I have a "CanMoveItem" bug but only on Miners Hat and happened after latest Rust client/server update (mandatory patch)
    Results in disconnection from server when moving Miners hat.
    Are you sure it's related to this plugin?

10. Well, it was not happening before and it says something like:

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'StackSizeController v1.9.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory inventory, UInt32 container, Int32 slot, UInt32 amount) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.StackSizeController.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 
    So.. Well, I hope it will be fine, it's not doing it now, maybe it's triggered by something specifical, but I don't know what yet.

Was just curious, because somebody had similar problem.

11. version is 1.9.8 so you edited some coding as your version is 1.9.9 try putting back the latest

12. Well, I thought the same, but it says 1.9.9 and when I'm downloading the plugin, on the right, it says that latest version (the download) is 1.9.8, althought there's 1.9.9 in update list.

13. Your right just checked it the coder never changed it I see

14. hi my config is not loading it keeps wiping it back to default any fixes

15. it does that when your making a mistake in it

16. thats werid all i did is added 20000 for the number
    [DOUBLEPOST=1511001779][/DOUBLEPOST]
    still looks like i did nothing wrong comparing it to mine

Attached Files:

17. You cant make all 2000 if you read the overview you would see why you also have a error at "Crude Oil": 20000 you forgot the , you are also missing many things use mine

Attached Files:

18. sorry guess i went over board thank you

19. Do you know how to replicate this?
    Latest is 1.9.9, must of had a typo when updating
    Stacking anything with health can lead to an exploit and is blocked via this plugin.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1511135714][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If vending machines have health, then it will be blocked by the plugin to prevent exploits. If not, you should be able to stack it via its shortname.

20. Stack Size Controller | Page 22 | Oxide