1. Does every user on your server suffer from that issue?
    Looks like a client error.

2. Yes. Friends are having the same issue. I tested it on 2 different accounts and computers.

3. If its flicking from day to night it's a corrupt save file. There are many threads already about this, no one really knows how it happens but there's a few theories. The only way to fix it is to delete the save file, or restore a previous save where this isn't happening

4. Yup it's flickering and the server time stays the same. We just built our huge battlefield arena the night before. The shadows move back and forth really fast and then it flickers day night weathet goes from clear to rainy etc.

5. upload_2016-5-7_16-23-23.png The daylight is flashing like a fucking disco light how do i fix this?

6. @Ect0 <3

7. I had this happen on my server. Only way was to wipe it. Not sure but did you guys also mess with the /plant command before this occured?

8. SAme problem

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2016
  9. Hi all

I am using skipnightvote on my server, after a vote is successful the time is changed, however it rapidly cycles between day and night and then everyone crashes with this error:

Code:
    ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    System.DateTime..ctor (Boolean check, TimeSpan value)
    System.DateTime.op_Addition (DateTime d, TimeSpan t)
    EnvSync.Update ()

Anyone have ideas or the same issue?

Cheers

10. This happen to me when using Zones and having the always day flag on

I just wiped the map and removed the plugin and it fixed it

11. Any reason to why my server is kicking people and giving them the error ArgumentOutOfRangeException =(

My server constantly goes Day and Night over and over every second

Here is and image of the error in game Screenshot

EnvSync.Update ()

12. "Player" disconnecting: ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    EnvSync.Update ()

The server is doing some quick nigh/day changes (but not the time) ... and players are disconnected ...

20161016132036_1.jpg

P.S.: - Oxide 2.0.2506 for Rust 1037.68 (1803)
    - The server is doing this when he change the time ... env.time # (manual-->when i do it and auto -->SkipNightVote)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2016
  13. Solved! I spawned something with Build plugin that bugged my server! After a map wipe everything is ok now !

Thanks to k1llyou for the help!

14. Ok thx guess i fcked up with plant

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2016
  15. goes day night day night for like 20 laps fast then.

(22:37:12) | env.time: "12"

(22:37:30) | 74.15.39.106:60423/765************/12*********** disconnecting: ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.

EnvSync.Update ()

Version: 17826

(22:37:30) | [Oxide] 22:37 [Info] [Notifier] [MAD] 123*********** disconnected. (Reason: Disconnected)

(22:37:30) | 174.34.193.148:63708/76561****************/Ril****** disconnecting: ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.

EnvSync.Update ()

16. same issue removed all plugins rebooted same issue.

17. Yes anyone else.

18. after the patch we seem to be having an issue with the day/night cycle going crazy. We made sure all lua plugins and etc were removed and all time related plugins but the cycle is still going crazy. its something to do with system.date being out of wack because it keeps popping up on the screen

19. Hey,

i joined to my server, and got spammed with this error message.
    The time is jumping between day and night, or is running really fast.
    Why do i have it and how to solve it?
    [​IMG]

Code:
    EnvSync.Update ()
    So i see it cant resolve the system time and cant get a time span it was looking for (Out of range Error).
    I dont know why i have it. Is it related to my host? (I joined to an other server from the same host and there havent been this error, but maybe it is hosted on a other server machine)

20. Hey there - I was having the same issue and managed to find a fix for it. Posting it here to hopefully help everyone out.

1) Download the plugin "Object Remover" Object Remover for Rust | Oxide
    and "Build" Build for Rust | Oxide

2) Edit the config to have this in one of the lines for objects: "env": "net_env.prefab",
    -
    For the people not very familiar with this stuff, take out the comma at the end if it doesn't work/if you have it as the last item in the list.

3) (Not sure if this is necessary but I do it anyways) Scroll down in the config file till you see the objects in a separate area. Simply add the object in the same format as the rest of them: "env": 60.0,

4) Go back in game (Or use console... I prefer in game because it's easier to see if day/night is working) and run the command to remove "env"
    - "/object env remove"

At this point if it removed successfully you can change the time all you want and it will not effect the day at all.

5) Using the Build plugin we are going to re-add net_env. Currently the command for it is "/plant 110". Once you use the command just simply right click (ONE TIME) on the ground and it should correct your day/night cycles.

Let me know if you have any issues I can try to help out.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2017