1. I dont know what happend, but after a crash, my day-night cicle is now broken, it changes from day to night every 2 seconds and settin hours does not affect to workd D:
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452446132][/DOUBLEPOST]Like Now day, Now night But not as shown before, its instant

2. I used the /plant 88 (small oil refinery) and after this, the daytime nightime span is flying by in what appears to be 24 hour cycles in 5 seconds, the day-night-system pluging will no longer control duration, removed and reinstalled it even, several server restarts, need help please. also getting this error on screen in game, not in notifier, just perm on screen on left side. AND THIS ERROR
    Code:
    [1/17/2016 4:54:49 PM] [Oxide] 4:54 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdSetTime' on plugin 'm-Time v1.0.3'
    File: m-Time.lua Line: 793 attempt to call field 'QuoteSafe' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453083495,1453072124][/DOUBLEPOST]about to just wipe and reload..... cant figure out what this command screwed up, but time is going so fast

Attached Files:

3. From what i read about this in a previous post, the only fix is to wipe as this even still happens if you completely uninstall oxide and use the same save file.

If you own the server yourself (as in, the actual dedicated server it's on) then you should setup Shadow Copies as a suitable backup solution for your servers data, if you want to find out more PM me.

4. can you link me to said previous post ? and no its hosted on gameservers.com

5. in 15 seconds there is a change of day and night. even in the eyes dazzled. plugins don't help

compiler_21-01-2016.txt
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Started as service
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Running as service
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Got Message: Ready
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Got Message: Compile
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Console: TimeOfDay.cs(129,22): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.TimeOfDay.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    C:\rust\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)

[SERVER v1.0.20] Got Message: Exit
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Exit received.
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Connection closed.
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Shutdown

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2016
  6. You would be best to post in TimeOfDay plugin topic for support

7. this happens even if you unload the plugin

8. Delete plugin and config then restart server

9. Did not help when this occured to us, NOTHING we did would correct th eissue, I worked on this for 8 hours, the only thing we could do to correct was a wipe... even loading backups it was still messed up

10. Hi I have a problem I can not solve pretty much when I do the command to change the time as: are the 21:00 I want to 8:00 on the server is the server, the server busts putting the sun after two seconds back in one night is so on infinite loop ...
    What can I do to fix?

I tried deleting all plugins but not ressettare the map to avoid losing data.

11. Make sure that you are admin on the server.
    Then, open F1 console in game, and type env.time 8 and then press enter. (copy and paste the bold writing if you find that easier).

12. but I know that command the problem that when I do not day remains " light" cre a bug that changes from night to day infinite .

13. I have time problem too, juat restart the server and do not change time never again xD Just Wipe the map

14. elm

elm

since this morning as I updated the server files via steamcmd I got the problem that my day and night cycle is too fast but the time is still the same time. so it is getting bright and dark in a few seconds but the time is 15.20..15.21
    The only warning I get is with CallHook 'OnTick' on plugin 'Rust.io'.

so I checked nearly everything. tried it without rust.io - tried it without plugins and tried it without oxide.
    the message with callhook is not there when I start without rust.io and oxide but it is always the same with dark-bright.

What comes ingame is as you can see at the attachment. Googled more than 2hours now but I could not solve this.

any idea?

Thanks for your help.
    elmster

UPDATE: Solved with complete wipe - deleting save-file (quite happy that there was a backup)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
  15. Screenshot

it goes day/night in seconds. on / off /on off.... i tryed to remove plugins time related. doesnt fixed. I also updated to last oxide. doesnt helped at all...

16. A while ago my rust server fucked up with the day and night system,it changes to night every 5 sec and then after 5 sec again it changes to day and i cant manually fix it with either env.time or env.timescale or any plugins that changes the day (Right now i removed them because idont know what to do)
    I would appreciate an answer shortly since this is annoying as hell.

17. If you got the sporadic day/night cycle your save file is corrupt and you will need to roll back to a save file from before it happened. If you have left the server running with it chances are all your saves are now corrupt

18. [​IMG]

I disabled all of the addons. The only thing running is RUST IO map and Oxide.

It's not throwing errors in the server console, it's just goes dark then light every second or so.

Any ideas?