1. i am getting this massage after spawning 200 bears. Now my server is totally fucked up it changes from night to day in 0,5 sec.
    All time commands don't work

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please post your latest oxide/logs and server logs if available.

3. the bugs startet between 04 and 04:35

Attached Files:

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All I see so far is various outdated plugins and duplicate copies of plugins.

5. the massage always comes up when the day skips in the rust console.. :(

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All I see is outdated plugins, so you may want to check their threads for updates, else remove those, then go from there.

7. Thanks for the help.. ill try to delete all plugins and stuff..

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You don't need to delete them all, just look at the ones that are erroring, check for updates either officially or unofficially in their threads, and update as able.

9. deleted them nothing changes. looks like something bad was spawned with the bears lol
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450942423][/DOUBLEPOST]i wiped the server and installed the backup and it still bugs... without oxide and plugins. thanks for the help.

Hey guys, my server is totally fucked up after spawning 200 bears.
    I now get day and night changes every 2 secounds.
    It won't stop.
    I deleted all plugins and tryed a fresh backup but nothing helps.
    Someone got any idea how to fix this?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
  10. Try using the Day & Night System for Rust | Oxide and setting your daytimelength and nighttimelength.

11. Did this nothing changes.

12. I used to get this, there is already multiple threads about it. No one (that I know of) has ever found a fix, it's somehow saved in the save files so restoring backups will not work unless it's a backup prior to it happening. Even a fresh install won't work, The only way to fix is to wipe your saves.

13. Yeah i did that. i noticed the bears are now much stronger then before. they take 6 shots with an ak/bolt and 11 shots with an bow. is that normal?!

14. Yes, it is! Source:
    RustUpdates on Twitter

15. I had same issue, just wipe map

16. Hi.

I am a server owner and as of late my server has started experiencing a strange bug where the day and night cycle would change every 3 - 4 seconds... Players are starting to complain so im looking for a quick fix that hopefully doesn't require a wipe or server re-install. If anyone know anything about this issue please let me know.

Here's a link to a GIF that shows exactly what happens: https://i.gyazo.com/52b40408b0f4c36a179bb54fe1dc4914.gif

17. Same problem i had. Only thing to fix it is a wipe... You can try loading the backups. i did that too. But the problem was still there.
    I deleted every plugin made a fresh install with backups and still the problem was there.
    So sorry to tell you that you have to wipe it :(

18. So I do not really know what happened but I was playing around with the Build for Rust Plugin
    Tried out different resources spawning.
    I spawned net.env which I do not even know where since it is invisible.
    And then the Day / Night Cycle started to become strange like...

I can just guess it comes from the net.env

But how do I fix this xD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451436855][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I will look for another fix else than wipe
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451468033,1451432619][/DOUBLEPOST]Got new info on this

weather.png

19. Oh no, please... I have the same problem... Day & Night System for Rust | Oxide didn't help.
    I have the same errors ingame like the ones shown in the picture above.

Last mod i installed was NightLantern | Page 3 | Oxide

Has anyone already found a new way to fix the problem ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451737183][/DOUBLEPOST]After using env.time 12 it stays stable for like 30 seconds and then the fun begins again

Here a picture, same error
    [​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451740403][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I tried a server save from before the problem - didn't work :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451741310][/DOUBLEPOST]mostly fixed... I copied/downloaded the /rust/server folder two days before the bug... helped.

20. So others know.

Make sure you run a daily backup system for your Server folder or even better more than once a day.

This will save you from a forced wipe since this bug currently is only fixable with a wipe or a restore of an older backup.

A happy New year everyone