RustNotifications

Rust plugin to notify when someone connects/disconnects from the server/when structures are attacked

Total Downloads: 4,155 - First Release: Sep 21, 2016 - Last Update: May 24, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. same here...

2. ive installed this plugin without slack and discord add ons as i just want it to pop up in chat for everyone to see whos connected or disconnected? dose this plugin do this or not as ive installed it and done the config but nothing comes up when people disconnect or connect to the server/

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you want a simple plugin for connection messages, I'd suggest using ConnectMessages under the Universal Plugins section.

4. thank you

5. Code:
    (17:06:39) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'RustNotifications v0.9.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)(17:06:39) | at Oxide.Plugins.RustNotifications.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.RustNotifications.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    getting a bunch of these. i had this plugin disabled for a little bit. i think its still working but getting flooded by errors

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated RustNotifications with a new update entry:

7. V good job like allways :p

8. Maybe have option for discord websocket so no bot required. Like discordmessages plugin

9. Bug: Setting "active" and "DoNotifyWhenBaseAttacked" both to FALSE still notifies players when their bases are being attacked.

10. Can someone pls explain to me how to get this plugin to work on my server.. i have tried many times before

11. Can you make it so no bot is required for discord, with webhook : o ?

12. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'RustNotifications v0.9.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.RustNotifications.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RustNotifications.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Saved 29,152 ents, serialization(0.00), write(0.01), disk(0.01) totalstall(0.01).
    I think this plugin still works but CMD window is full of the error above.

13. Is it possible to force the plugin to post raid alerts into regular chat AND Discord?

14. is it a bug?
    If the owner attacks his own wall he gets the message that he attacks his own wall?