RustNotifications

Rust plugin to notify when someone connects/disconnects from the server/when structures are attacked

Total Downloads: 4,155 - First Release: Sep 21, 2016 - Last Update: May 24, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Hi !

Thanks for plugin but, when ot notify when a base is attacked, it notify all players in tchat ?

2. Hi, if the owner of the structure is in the game, it'll notify them directly on the game chat, no one else on the server will see.

If the person is offline it will post to a slack room. Depending on who is in the slack room more than just the owner will see the notification.

3. Ok what plugin you use for see the owner cause i use entity owner it's good?

Can i use your plug without messages when staff join the server in config maybe?

4. Fabulous

5. seanbyrne88 updated RustNotifications with a new update entry:

6. No any lang file (first installation)
    upload_2016-9-23_2-3-40.png

7. seanbyrne88 updated RustNotifications with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1474590440][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Fixed in the latest update, you'll have to delete your configuration file to trigger the language file to be reloaded.

In the 0.6.0 version you can also run the command /RustNotifyResetConfig and it will load the lang file.

Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2016
  8. Thanks.
    I have a request if you have some spare time. A notification for player kill, just the standard message console sends when someone dies. To intergrate with discord and slack.

9. Yes, I'll add this to my TODO. When I get some free time this weekend i'll add your request, and also when a player is looted or attacked when sleeping.

10. Awesome!

Just an idea, try make it so that these different logs can happen in different channels(slack). What I have in mind is the clutters of death messages mixed with other notes.

11. Yea good point on that. I'll see what I can do. I'll try to update over the weekend when I have less real world responsibilities! :)

12. Hi
    Code:
    (00:10:47) | [Oxide] 00:10 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAttack' on plugin 'RustNotifications v0.7.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (00:10:47) | [Oxide] 00:10 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.RustNotifications.GetDisplayNameByID (UInt64 UserID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. Hi can you add Clan support for warn clan members: Your building of your clanmate <name> receive damage. For example ?

14. I'll try to take a look at this one. Do you know what the event was that triggered it? Was it you attacking some structure?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1475506120][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'll check if Oxide has support for clans and see how it looks. One thing, if you share a slack team with your clan you could just have the notifications go there? but obviously that would be hard for multiple clans on the same slack channel.

15. Hmmm i think it's possible... but i don't know i'm not dev x)

16. Also, did you get a warning like "Tried to find player but was not in the active or sleeping player list". I may not be able to reproduce this without the exact circumstances but I can at least put some more error handling code in there to figure out exactly what's going on when the error occurs.

17. Code:
    (21:20:08) | [Oxide] 21:19 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAttack' on plugin 'RustNotifications v0.7.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:20:08) | [Oxide] 21:19 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.RustNotifications.GetDisplayNameByID (UInt64 UserID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (21:20:08) | [Oxide] 21:19 [Warning] [RustNotifications] Tried to find player with ID 7*****1 but they weren't in active or sleeping player list
    This happens when a player is dead and another player damaged his structure.
    Do You need more info on this from me, or is this enough?