RustNotifications

Rust plugin to notify when someone connects/disconnects from the server/when structures are attacked

Total Downloads: 4,155 - First Release: Sep 21, 2016 - Last Update: May 24, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. I have mine set to 75%, this works for guns, but i don't get notified when c4 is used. (i've set up the lang file to use {Weapon})

2. Weird, so no notification comes through at all? Do you get an error? I didn't try with c4, it might be a different API call for explosives.

3. yea no notification at all with c4 / no error from console

4. When you mentioned "attacked" in the plugin description I assumed you meant explosives. I don't know any reason you would want to be notified that someone shot your base with a gun

5. Yea my intent was to notify with explosives, I didn't expect them to be separate from weapons.

6. Ahh fair enough, hopefully its easy to implement :)

7. Hello! i have an error if player has disconnected from server. In server console i see this "Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'RustNotifications' v 0.8.2' <NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object> Please help!)

8. lol ! no more plugins for display player's connect/disconnect info?

9. There doesn't seem to be a plugin to notify in chat when a player connects/disconnects, could you please include this in the plugin, with a toggle?
    It would be cool if the plugin could show from which country the player is as well.
    Thank you!

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What about SlackNotices | Oxide ?

11. From what I can see this sends to a Slack channel,
    I want it to broadcast to the chat so other online players can see it.
    Kind of what the notifier/announcer plugins did which are no longer findable.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Then ConnectMessages | Oxide.

13. Oh thanks so much, couldn't find it yet myself.
    That is perfect :)

14. Slack Channel only receives connect/disconnect messages but no raid messages @Wulf

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This isn't my plugin and the author is still around. ;)

16. @seanbyrne88 well for some reason c4 and rocket damage is not alerting slack channel, also in game alerts

17. I've been busy with other work lately and haven't gotten around to updating for explosive damage. I may be able to get to working on this next week sometime. Sorry for the delay! :(

18. Hello !
    I have just installed this plugin and the server chat window doesn't welcome you or say when someone connects / dissconnects, I do not have the discord plugin. Is this needed ?

19. You only need the discord plugin if you want to send to discord.

check your config file and in the server config section make sure that the NotifyWhenPlayerConnects/Disconnects is true
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485286184][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Anyone know any mods here to spawn items easily? I want to test with c4 and rocket launchers.

20. Should I uninstall the slack plugin then and just have the discord plugin or have them both ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485297137][/DOUBLEPOST]And yes, all of my configs are true slack config and discord config all are true even server config, I have already tried to restart my server but doesn't seem to have any effect