Rustcord

Moved

Total Downloads: 557 - First Release: May 24, 2018 - Last Update: May 24, 2018

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Did it release? I'm confused.

2. No seems he waiting to post it to UMods

3. My config file is currently empty ... it doesn't auto generate, someone can share an exemple of config file please ?
    Also you must get a place for a tutorial on how to setup everything it will be better :)

4. Code:
    {
      "apikey": "###",
      "botid": "###",
      "channels": [
        {
          "channelid": "###",
          "adminchan": true,
          "lobby": false,
          "main": false
        },
        {
          "channelid": "###",
          "adminchan": false,
          "lobby": false,
          "main": true
        }
      ],
      "commandprefix": "!",
      "commandroles": {
        "command": "roleid"
      }
    }

5. Hi, Thanks for the fast reply, don't know if I am blind but I don't see an example of config in the overview I have read many time still not finding

6. Nah, you're good. There was an example in Overview, but for some reason it's been removed... Not sure what's going on with this mod. A lot of us are still expecting to see the new release that was mentioned a few days ago. Nothing on UMod or on here.
    Apparently the config will look different, so don't get comfortable.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's being worked on. It was moved to the new site, but there was a hiccup with the build server that we're working on fixing.

8. Sounds good. Thank you, Wulf.

9. I have another small problem. People in game can see discord chat but in discord the bot is not writing anything in the channel. So it's working 1 way right now

10. You'll need the latest version of the Discord Extension, but I think that page is MIA right now until Wulf and his team resolve the issue they're having. I suggest not worrying about setting this plugin up on your server until the next version which is expected to release very soon. The setup process for it is rumored to be very different anyway.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For the time being:

12. Perfect thank you very much :D

13. What Does This Mean?
    Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'Rustcord v1.0.1' (ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.Where[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] predicate) [0x0000d] in <839a3cb835c04d14aeb58d83bb7bc4bd>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Rustcord.OnPlayerInit (BasePlayer player) [0x0001f] in <9a650b05c863403e8fb082c1b4e5de30>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Rustcord.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00178] in <9a650b05c863403e8fb082c1b4e5de30>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <9affce1cd15c4ec183941adef8db1722>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <4452f821def6406d834e4149849fe7ea>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <4452f821def6406d834e4149849fe7ea>:0

14. The system is a little broken at the moment we are waiting on an update, it seems that sometimes its failing.

15. Oh ok cant wait for update havent used it yet but it looks awesome

16. Yeah its a handy system i have been running it for a while now.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

18. Quick question, How do I go about changing the message to a embed message?

19. Whats the eta on this plugin getting fixed?