Rustcord

Moved

Total Downloads: 557 - First Release: May 24, 2018 - Last Update: May 24, 2018

5/5, 8 likes
  1. OuTSMoKE submitted a new resource:

Rustcord - Complete Discord server monitoring

Read more about this resource...

2. OuTSMoKE updated Rustcord with a new update entry:

3. Is this plugin compatible with AutoChat ? It's "remembering" the last command for clanchat, private msg and such, but private messages will be seen as normal text chat

4. could you please add webhook option?

5. Couldn't tell you, we don't use AutoChat on our servers. It may or may not be, PM handling is planned for the future so if it's not, it may be later.

I'll pass this along, no commitments yet. We have other things we need done first.

6. I use other plugins for Rust/Discord communication and it uses uMod - Discord Messages instead of the API you're using. Not sure if there's an advantage to using the one you're using, but if not, I wonder if you might switch to the one I referenced. The one I reference seems to be updated recently while the one you're using hasn't been. I worry about that when choosing plugins.

7. Good luck with getting discord not to auto preview links :|

Tried to get my chat bot to have players names link to their Steam profile and this happened...

https://i.imgur.com/b1X3wsQ.png

I'll be fooling around with your plugin to see if I can achieve a better output then my current Rcon bot.

8. I could possibly add more chat APIs in the near future. Just need to work on major features first, as OuTSMoKE said.

9. When I installed this plugin, the config was blank with only [ ] inside...…. I had to place the example config inside and reload it to make it work.

also after installing I got this right before this plugin loads
    Code:
    (16:34:28) | [Oxide] 6:34 PM [Warning] Reference System.Web.dll from Oxide.Ext.Discord.dll not found(16:34:29) | [Oxide] 6:34 PM [Warning] Reference System.Web.dll from Oxide.Ext.Discord.dll not found(16:34:29) | [Oxide] 6:34 PM [Warning] Reference System.Web.dll from Oxide.Ext.Discord.dll not found
    not sure what that means, all I did was put the ext into the managed folder and restarted server then installed this plugin.

10. Nice plugin! I had an idea (don't know if it's possible) for when you got time/want to "expand" the plugin. Would it be possible to add some kind of support for this plugin Player Rankings ? So that players gain also ranks in discord for hours played on the server.

11. Suggestion. The in-game chat gets beamed over to the Discord but bounces back in game. Is this double message effect preventable?
    Either way, I'm gonna enjoy this plugin, so thanks for all the work.

12. What chat API do you use? Or none?

13. I just got this working for my server and I would like to suggest a few things if they are possible:
    Get messages sent thru RCON - I notice messages from RustAdmin dont shot up in the chat log
    Add to where it shows if an admin has spawned something in via the F1 menu
    The ability for server owners to determin what information is posted to what rooms, I would like seperate channels for chat, death messages, join/quits and admin information

14. Were you able to work around the "Reference System.Web.dll from Oxide.Ext.Discord.dll not found" Error?

I'm still trying to determine if it's a plugin issue or the Discord.dll issue.

15. Im no sure.... but I installed the oxide.ext.discord.dll file, then installed rustcord. From there I was having the reference error but when I restarted my server the error went away. I also had to copy/paste the config from rustcords overview to get the addon to work as it wouldnt populate a config

16. That's a config error on your end. Double check all your IDs and stuff.

17. When ever some one connects in game it posts a message to the chat in discord, and at the same time posts all the admin info (ID IP etc.) in the in game chat. What would cause this to happen?

18. Not being configed properly.

19. Has this been stress tested? I'm seeing some issues where a lot of calls from the plugin may be blocked by my bot. I'm going to do a little more digging into this but as it stand I have the plugin on 4 servers two of which are hosted on the same box. The standalone servers are fine but the box hosting two servers the plugin seems to work on and off. I have a bot for each server btw.

What I'm assuming I'll find is that the Discord Bot I'm hosting is getting pinged a lot and maybe that's where it's failing.

Also wondering if it has something to do with the errors from the Discord.dll

20. @Xianith I have to use Timed Execute to reload Rustcord every 30min or so or the bot just crashes and dosent come back