Rust-Kits

Moved

Total Downloads: 70,142 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Jun 7, 2018

4.96216/5, 185 likes
  1. Please help me
    this was working!But dont working now..I didnt change nothing

Attached Files:

• kit.zip
      File size:
      5.7 KB
      Views:
  2. This has already been fixed if you keep using the broken one it will keep having problems I have already told you to use the one I fixed
    Kits

3. If you tell me what's broken,i can fix them
    [DOUBLEPOST=1533648360][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Dont working...

4. Every kit is and all the config file and I have already fixed it all for you so use it or dont use it
    Follow the below please in rcon
    1. unload plugin
    2. delete the kits_data.json file from the data folder
    3. upload the files I posted
    4. reload the plugin
    5. login to game and type /kit and make sure its all ok
    And make sure you upload the files I give you not the ones you had before as they are messed up as the two you just posted above are not done right

I have tested these and they work fine

Attached Files:

5. Here idk what is wrong with it

Attached Files:

6. The VIP2 kit I renamed it to Bronze-VIP I also changed the permission to kits.bronzevip so its something you will need to add to that group I removed some kits as they only had the names but nothing in them I fixed your config file as it was all wrong I also fixed most kit names as you cant have a space in them it will cause a error see my post on page 366 <-- click me and do fully read it

Follow the below please in rcon
    1. unload plugin
    2. delete the kits_data.json file from the data folder
    3. upload the files I posted
    4. reload the plugin
    5. login to game and type /kit and make sure its all ok

Attached Files:

7. still has that blank screen when i do /kit

8. If you followed the above you wont get the blank screen

9. well for me it is so idk

10. Can help over skype if you want

11. yeah sure i could do that
    [DOUBLEPOST=1533859132][/DOUBLEPOST]
    or discord screen share

12. if discord lets me see your desktop live then we can do that if you have discord if not can invite you to mine

13. we need to do a private call for screen share to work Airborne#1076

14. having some problems connecting to discord the servers seem to be having problems so do you have skype

15. yeah i would believe its rmksdk12

16. look dude im sorry it didnt let me respond to the inbox messaging and it didnt give me notifications

17. see the pm i sent you

18. I have tested this and the problem is from imagelibary plugin you need to delete the cs file then all the other files and do not install it again until a fix has been done

19. Is there any way to make the kit boxes smaller so you can show more per page instead of maximum 10?

20. line 1310 in the cs file
    int entriesallowed = 10;
    change to what you need I have not tested this myself so not sure if the kits will look wrong in game gui so dont put it to high start at 15