Rust-Kits

Moved

Total Downloads: 70,144 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Jun 7, 2018

4.96216/5, 185 likes
  1. Ok here you go
    [DOUBLEPOST=1530812825][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is kits_data.json in case you need that too, thank you
    [DOUBLEPOST=1530812879][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry I uploaded two of the same, here is the other Kits (can't delete the duplicate):

Attached Files:

2. how can i update the plugin? just download and put it in the plugin folder?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, that is how you update plugins.

4. @Wulf i try but nothing work what can i do

5. You really dont know how to add a permission also if you did read my post (and you did not) then you would not be making all the mistakes

Follow these step by step
    1. unload plugin by typing o.unload Kits in rcon
    2. upload the files to the correct folder
    3. delete kits_data.json from the data folder
    4. reload the plugin by typing o.reload Kits

Attached Files:

6. And it doesn't override any custom settings?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1530839416][/DOUBLEPOST]
    After you submit the updated plugin try "oxide.reload Kits" in console
    [DOUBLEPOST=1530839654][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Honestly I have tried reading your post a few times but I don't find it clear enough, I feel like I set the permission correctly :'((( I will look more into how to properly set permissions

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2018
  7. It really is very easy say you are making a vip kit first in game you get all the item you want from the f1 menu then in game chat you copy the first line I posted
    /kit add "vip"

Then you copy the next line and paste it in game
    /kit items description "VIP reward" permission vip

it will auto add the permission vip and if you look at the file with notepad++ it will show it as
    "permission": "Kits.vip",
    it puts the word kits in front of every permission so when adding the permission to your vip group you add kits.vip

oxide.grant group vip kits.vip

8. Thanks for all your help Resistance. I'm 99% sure I have it all figured out now haha. Sorry to keep bugging you but do you have any idea why I can't upload images to the kits e.g. just trying to do this:

/kit image Imgur

But after I reload there is just a question mark as if it is a bad link...

9. You need to use the direct image like these
    Items
    so for your hammer it will be
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/5/57/Hammer_icon.png

10. u can use your own imgur link but u need open just the image link. click with the right mouse button on the image and press, i dont know in english but like show image or show picture then u get a new imgur link like this >> https://i.imgur.com/jK0PDFF.png <<

11. Thanks guys, worked (Y)

12. how can i make new permissions

13. same way you do it for vip one just rename the permission and kit name

14. Players on my server do not receive the kit after they redeem it. Any info??

15. If you dont give anything we cant read minds or login to your server and get your files so please tell me how is anyone going to help you

16. Haha you must be so tired of answering questions resistance xD..w0rm did you setup /claimdonation properly? Did you input the correct command-permission in the transaction?

17. I like helping

18. You da man <3 one of my kits is set to 'max 1'. My player's can redeem the kit fine, but if they purchase it again it unlocks the kit but it still says 0/1 uses. How do I reset a kit for someone? I've tried /kit resetdata but this resets all kits and cna be problematic for obvious reason. Isn't there a command where you can do it for individual kits? e.g. /kit vip resetdata

19. how can i give someone permission with his steamid? Example: /kit items description "VIP reward" permission steamid. is that possible?

20. i have a question i did in the console
    • oxide.group add <VIP>
    but how can i add a player to the vip group?