Rust:IO Clans

Allows your players to form and manage clans with Rust:IO

Total Downloads: 43,621 - First Release: Mar 17, 2015 - Last Update: May 1, 2017

4.91489/5, 47 likes
  1. There are no way for admin to delete clan ... ????

2. Im trying to find the command to force join a clan withouth invitation

3. Hey decode, love your plugins first off. Is their a way to change the format in which the clan title is displayed. Example...
    Current. Shows up l like.. [Wolf] Supramp
    Could I somehow make it show like.. Supramp of the house Wolf...

4. Does joining a clan automatically turn OFF FF? The guys on my server want FF ON and Im not sure how to disable it? Is there a way to?

5. You have to edit the source file to achieve this. More precisely: StripTag and SetupPlayer

Why did you install the FriendlyFire plugin then?

6. I didnt. I only have your plugin istalled. Im talking about FF in YOUR plugin.

Basically once my guys create a clan, Id like to be able to disable your plugins friendly fire if there's a way.

7. Thanks for the reply. Ill take a look, it's a little above my skill level, I think.

EDIT: Ok, I looked at the plugin, and have no idea where to make any changes, I don't want to mess anything up and have to deal with it later. oh well. Thanks for trying.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015
  8. FriendlyFire is also my plugin.

Believe me or not, but this is how this works:

The Clans plugin does not manage friendly fire on its own. What it actually does is, in case Rust:IO is installed, add clan mates to each others friendslist so that they are able to see each other on the map.

The FriendlyFire plugin, on the other hand, disables friendly fire for Rust:IO friends. Hence: You absolutely must have this installed if there is any form of friendly fire mechanic that apparently originates from the Clans plugin.

The solution to your issue therefore is to either delete the FriendlyFire plugin in case that you do not want friendly fire to be disabled for Rust:IO friends, or edit either of the plugins to make custom modifications. Update: There is now also a configuration options for that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  9. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry:

10. I understand that if addSlanMatesAsFrends = true. So when someone comes into the clan, it is automatically added to the list of friends of all clan members and therefore it is added to all the friend ???

11. I'm running a dedicated server currently from 28015 port for server, 28017 port for RCON. Is there anything else I need to do? RustIO shows that it is initiating and that a map was generated, but it doesn't portray it on the website. Not sure what I can do from here.

12. It will be amazing to make a alliance system between clans ! so for example [EXA] is allied with [EXB] and they cant deal damage to eachother

13. Working on it (addon)

14. legend <3

15. Wont be perfect tho. It will startveasy, and slowly get more features.

16. I dont know why, but after i isntall it i cant see chat!, see only icons but cant see words, and peoples on server cant see too. Can someone help me with this problem?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

18. Ok so I am trying to install clans on my server. I have Rust:IO installed and working correctly. When I download Clans where do I copy the file to in my ftp

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

20. Possible to add a command to list all players in the clan?