Rust:IO Clans

Allows your players to form and manage clans with Rust:IO

Total Downloads: 43,596 - First Release: Mar 17, 2015 - Last Update: May 1, 2017

4.91489/5, 47 likes
  1. How do I disband someones clan?
    Edit: Nevermind...

2. PLs add that Clan owner can make /claim and then he gets a zone of 40 radius and that is the Clan Base were all clan members can build

3. can be limite number of users per clan?

4. pls, add:
    Code:
    GetAllClan():array
    or something like that

5. I have plugin suggestions for improvement.
    To add colors for a clan tags.
    To add a limit of players on the introduction to a clan.
    Bur, I think many owners of servers of it want.

6. i got some questions
    1. is it possible that a user only make a clan if it is X rank and if he has X cash (when using a economy system)
    2. can you add make the clan tag appear after the username ( suffix instead of prefix )
    3. can you make ranks inside of the clan
    4. is there a clan only chat included ?

7. How to change the color of the text messages clan? White color is not visible in the desert!

8. This looks like a great plugin. I'd like to do something specific with this that I'm not sure is possible.

What I'm looking for is a way to have only two clans on my server for a Red vs Blue type of thing. Or in Rusts case a Green vs Blue (Shirts). I'd like to minimally have an admin only assign a side but it would be great if a player gets to choose when first logging on.

Is this at all possible? And if so, can this do the job or am I looking at this the wrong way.

Thanks,
    Tengrim

9. You don't even need Rust:IO for this plugin to work, at least I didn't

On a different note, is there a way to limit the number of characters in a tag, and also, is there a way to blacklist certain clan names, such as "Admin"

10. Seems that when you kick someone out of a clan you still can't kill them. This is what is being reported. Any ideas?

11. how to change the color tag?

12. At the moment, I dont think you can.

13. can we get this working with friendly fire?

14. Can we have allies? I'd love to be able to declare allies and enemies. Maybe allies shares ff off or just shares on the map like the rest of the clan.

15. [Oxide] 3:49 PM [Warning] CallHook 'cmdChatClan' on plugin 'Clans' took: 1457ms

what should i do to fix this?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not an error, just a warning that the command hook a bit of time. It was most likely due to the server being slow at the time it was run.

17. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry:

18. Hi, last update write error, but functions it´s ok..
    Code:
    [Error] [Clans] Clans: OnServerInitialized failed: Value is not a convertible object: System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Object] to System.String

19. I got this after updating the plugin:
    Code:
    [6/5/2015 2:14:05 AM] [Oxide] 2:14 AM [Error] [Clans] Clans: OnServerInitialized failed: Value is not a convertible object: System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Object] to System.String

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015