Rust:IO Clans

Allows your players to form and manage clans with Rust:IO

Total Downloads: 43,596 - First Release: Mar 17, 2015 - Last Update: May 1, 2017

4.91489/5, 47 likes
  1. need api, I write the plugin mysql database should be recorded in the list of clans and clan members

sorry my english, this is translator

2. clan members cant be killed with frendlyfireIO but they do start bleeding now

3. How much would you charge for a custom version of this plugin?

4. How can i remove all the clans of my server?

5. Stop server, remove clans file from data folder

6. I removed the data file (i wanted clans to be reseted). And now they still have the clan tag, but they arent in a clan. After that, users created clans, and now they have double clan tag.

7. after last rust update

Code:
    [4/24/2015 10:43:00 AM] [Oxide] 10:43 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatClan' on plugin 'Clans' (FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.)

8. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry:

9. Is this update optional or required? Thanks.

10. This addresses the issue reported by xShARkx, but I didn't encounter the error he described myself. So, as long as it is working for you, consider it optional.

11. So ok, thanks

12. Can we translate this plaugin via config file? I'm trying, but it doesn't work. I reloaded, unloaded and loaded plugin, nothing works.
    Here is an example of my translation:

"%MEMBER% пригласил %PLAYER% в клан.": "%MEMBER% invited %PLAYER% to the clan.",

i didn't touched anything else exept messages. Any ideas what im ding wrong?

13. No u can't :D

14. You need to change the right hand side of the translations (value), not the left (key).

15. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry:

16. Can you make this plugin for run in legacy oxide 2.0 ?

17. CHR

CHR

hey dcode can i Change the Color of /c Messages? Ty

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Edit the plugin or config and add the color tags that I linked you in the other post.

19. CHR

CHR

Yeah but I did not found the line to edit :/

20. Is it possible to make the clan tag a different color?