Rust:IO Clans

Allows your players to form and manage clans with Rust:IO

Total Downloads: 43,596 - First Release: Mar 17, 2015 - Last Update: May 1, 2017

4.91489/5, 47 likes
  1. My problem is fixed??
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427127710][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmmmmmmm it's not fixed.... o_O
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427129253][/DOUBLEPOST]Dcode please... My problem require 30 sec of your attention...

2. Hello,

if i installed this plugin,do i need Friendly fire too ? or do i need only this plugin ..and is ff disabled ?
    Or they have to add as friend on RustIO too ?

3. You just need RustIO, don't need FF.

4. Oh okay cool...so Friendly Fire is Auto Disabled ?

Edit: i have to install Friendly Fire too :D...

Okay...how do i fix this when i type /help so that see the commands from /clan help for the Players :( if i write /help i cant see anything about new Plugin /clan

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
  5. It appears the Clans are not saving after server restarts or plugin loading/unloading. I see that the rustioclans.json file is empty even after creating clans. I've seen this in the past where it just needs to be filled out first with the correct settings. Can someone provide me that and I'll copy the contents over.

Thanks!

6. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry:

7. Could you please add set home support for clans

8. Always the same problem, can't translate line 49.

CLANS.jpg

Attached Files:

9. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry:

10. @dcode

Can you make it if someone write /help in the chat so that they can see that we have /clan on the Server ?
    it would be nice

Mein englisch ist gerade nicht wirklich gut...Kannst du es vielleicht so einstellen das wenn einer /help eingibt auch sieht das wir /clan draufhaben bzw den befehle sieht ?

11. yes we are using this Plugin (helptext) but if i type help ..i cant see any command for Clans plugin :> only /clan or /clan help ..nobody knows that btw nobody know that we have cans plugin

i deleted the old Group System but they still have the Group Tag :(

12. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry:

13. can you add the commands to the config file so i can translate them ? thx

14. is it possible for you to make a admincommand to rename clans ingame and delete clans ingame ? that would be nice dude

15. Looks like its a victim to the update.

16. As far as I can tell, it is still working without any changes.

17. Yeah I was wrong, seems I had grabbed a bad version of oxide

18. how to remove a clan?

19. Clans are automatically removed once there are no more players in it. /clan leave