Rust:IO Clans

Allows your players to form and manage clans with Rust:IO

Total Downloads: 43,596 - First Release: Mar 17, 2015 - Last Update: May 1, 2017

4.91489/5, 47 likes
  1. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry:

2. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry:

3. If you could add feature for clan owner to toggle team damage, that would be nice.
    Also it would be awesome if you could either make server admin cmd that enables them
    to toggle global clan firendly fire or simply make it compatible with arena plugin.

4. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry:

5. Quick question.. I have tried to modify the text colors in the data file and it seems to have no effect... that lime green man.....is there an easy way to do it?

6. You need to reload the plugin after you have applied changes to the config file: oxide.reload Clans

Also remember to change the right hand side of the translations only. Not the left.

7. Any way to change color of the clans? :D

8. Having an issue after updating the plugin this morning - Something has gone a little wonky with the player names.

On RCon, anyone in a clan has an unidentifiable character in between the tag and user name. (Looks like -- [TAG]�UserName), and now (I assume as a result of the weird character) no one is able to TP to them, PM them, or add them as friends. We've tried typing the name with and without the clan tag and it always returns the "Player Not Found" error.

I haven't made any changes to the config file. Just had it generate a new one after adding the updated mod.

Any idea what might be causing this, or what I can do to fix it? Thanks in advance.

9. The plugin is adding a non-breaking-space character between the clan tag and the player's original name to have a reliable way to determine what is an actual tag from the plugin and what is not. In an UTF8 capable environment like the game, this just shows as a space. Maybe set your console to UTF8.

If you are using plugins that do not look up player names by partial inputs, these will probably need to be improved in that regard.

10. how the hell do in install this

11. says need Rust:IO and provides the link but the link goes to a missing page. where do i get Rust:IO?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The old link is fixed too. ;)

13. with the latest update appeared strange character between the name of the clan and nickname.

Attached Files:

14. This is a non-breaking white space (nbsp) that makes sure that there'll be no duplicate clan tags. In a UTF8-capable environment, it just shows as a white space.

15. it is possible to correct? inconvenient - you have to write nick together with the name of the clan to teleport.

16. dcode updated Rust:IO Clans with a new update entry: