1. Quote:Gary "The 0/2 is mainly a clientside problem, so you need to make sure the client that is trying to connect is up to date too"

2. isnt the newest oxide not .351?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is for yesterday's Rust update. No snapshot is available for today yet.

4. Yep, but the 353 its working and until the post of this message i did not get any erros on the console :)

5. well ok im using the stable version.. dont know if i should to the .353? disconnect.disconnect issues still there.. with .351

just at the moment 1 person came on.. i deleted all folders from persistence/player before.. now all are reloaded.. but the player left, because he got raided. so we cannot try if it still works.. he dont want to come on again :(

6. the connection problem it's not an oxide bug, it's has been said before!! You should read the entire topic again!

7. i had. but was hopefully thinking that it will be ok :D

had also deleted ban.cfg user.cfg server.cfg - as in some posts before.. nothing worked

8. haha so funny!!!! yesterday i made sure of what he said!!!!! updated my server and then my client, even re-install it, check integrity of the files with steam and even tried the development build hahaha.

9. dito. (except devbuild) and nothing happens :D

10. did not test the net framework!! i'll do it today and report back!!! if it works i'll create a pack with all net framework.

11. i had this and had to backup my plugins, reinstall server and oxide then add the plugins back. worked for me.

12. Done update, deleted percistence/players, deleted CONFIG and DATA folders
    And receiving 0/2 carry on

13. yep still happening to me to!!!! sometimes its shows like receiving data - 28344/28345

14. As title says, when someone new connects to the server it just gets stuck at receiving

When i reboot the server they can then connect, but problem just repeats itself for new people. This is driving me nuts. I see no error's in logs / oxide logs .. the only thing i'll see is something like this "I changed UID and Name"

[2/24/2015 12:50:37 AM] [Oxide] 12:50 AM [Info] [Notifier v2.0.1] :: Player connected. (Country: CA)
    [2/24/2015 12:51:19 AM] [Oxide] 12:51 AM [Info] The player 123456789 uses the name of Player

15. Tried hosting without ANY oxide plugins active, just the core and it works fine. Maybe plugins with "OnPlayerConnected" or "OnPlayerInit" are causing this issue?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I use piles of those with no issues, so I doubt that is the cause. It happens on vanilla servers too, it has been confirmed by numerous sources.

17. Ok, other test. Starting the server with only Oxide Core and none plugins will be good enough, after that seems like you can Copy and Paste all plugins back to the Plugins folder, they will load and work as expected. At least from my test no one had the Receiving 2 data error on my server, just the TimeOut that with some persistance you can login normally.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424799546][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ow if happens on Vanilla things are very bad then... poor Garry...