1. anyone tried deleting all the players folders?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424623324][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok delete your damn ban and user list and it will fricken work now

2. Don't understand u... Which plugin need to delete?

3. not plugin.
    /cfg/bans.cfg
    /cfg/users.cfg
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424624027][/DOUBLEPOST]
    never mind
    had my hopes up didnt work

4. Okay... There is oxide update, checked on it?

5. i delete
    /cfg/bans.cfg
    /cfg/users.cfg
    \persistence\players

no result

6. this is so crazy....
    I couldn't join now I can and others who could join can not now...
    WTF is going on?
    is it rust or oxide?????
    In vanilla it doesn't happen soo?!?!

7. @Wulf no response... No idea to fix that?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

As I said before, we can't fix what I can't reproduce. None of the devs are having the issue, so until we figure out a definite cause of it, we can't fix it, and that's if it's even something on our end.

9. There is nothing we can do as it's not a bug we introduced, it happens on vanilla servers to. Everyone will need to be patient and wait for facepunch to fix the bug.

10. How it can be reproduced?... I really don't know HOW. Any idea?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those shouldn't be the cause. There are a lot of unimplemented packets in Rust with the Raknet update. It'd be a lot more widespread if it was. I've had those, and had no issues connecting.

12. Same for me .... had those ..can connect

.... Some people cant tho and its the majority of people ... im no DEv or Tech or anything .. i got basic understanding of how shit works ... and i know when u get packet lost u loosing info , Its [CLIENT] packet so receiving from server is broken ... could mean firewall issues , gameserver.com or w-e server brand u use Firmware might be corrupted ... i have no single idea what it could be ...But Its Obvious that raknet packet loss is the cause .... have u compared the console log of someone who CAN connect and someone Who CANT connect ? ... Thats what i would look into ... not forgetting i have no fking idea what i would be doing .... -.-

maybe Csharp library too recent ?

13. The last time some people had a loading issue at that specific screen in Rust Legacy was because of the .net framework libraries on the client side. I just updated my .net framework client librairies from Windows Update and it works just fine now, no more loading problem. Can someone else with the issue give it a try ?? thanks!

14. Link to doanload?

15. Sanny its into your Control Panel > Windows Update > Optionnal updates > .net framework update (do every other Important or Optionnal but important updates if you have any, while you at it)
    @SannyOK

16. Dunno why, but i deleted spectateplayer plugin, done update steam and oxide, not more crashes, and don't had connection problems.

I don't know why...

17. naw. that's not why.
    look in the modded server browser all around 7-10 players lol pages they all are having this issue..

18. My 50 :D

19. Yeah nice population sppoooF Sannny