Rain of Fire

Custom event that adds meteor showers to the game

Total Downloads: 9,963 - First Release: Jul 20, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 1, 2017

5/5, 45 likes
  1. How to stop the rain of fire? Whick command? It was be useful too.

2. Help Anyone

how can I extend the loot time on the ground before it disappears?

3. can anyone turn /rod barrage into a console command? That way I can key bind it and spam the shit out of it lol.

I got a few $$ to anyone who does it. Thanks

4. An Idea what about adding to the config file of what ores to drop so the server owner can decide metal frags, HQ, etc

5. 'rof_barrage' - It won't work calling it externally (from rusty etc) you must be playing and use the ingame console. Binding it should work fine. Also keep your dollars lol

Attached Files:

6. This guy will never get rich! :D

7. He never come back to get it anyway lol

8. Since last update from RUST with the extra long grass it is nearly impossible to find the loot from outer space. Can you make the dropped items biggggger, please?

9. hello
    how off spam messages -- Object reference not set to an instance of an object ???
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  10. Do the meteors damage buildings?

11. This is why @k1lly0u is such awesome plugin dev :) He allways helps, and in the end he doesnt want nothing :) To all server owners using k1ll´s plugins: After each wipe we should all build small house for @k1lly0u - since he doent want money, I am thinking that he must be like rust hobo :D so lets make him rich by making him home on each of server where his plugins are, this way we will make him rich!

Sorry for OT and sorry @k1lly0u - all is mean as a joke :) but still I will build on my servers houses for you ;)

12. How to use the command

rof.onposition x y z

when we only have x and z coordinates ? y does not seem to work ... How to write in console ? thx

13. If I ever play a game of rust again Ill come to your server and take you up on your hobo-abode offer :p

If you dont have a y value just use 0

14. Sure you are allways welcome ;) Will nto post IP or name here but will send you PM when you will say you wantr to come to play ;) BTW for the past 3 months in ruist I am playing only hobo style, as a admin I just take a sleeping bag, put it somewhere in the grass outside of radtowns and just sleep there ;) Its funny when people just find you, kill you, rob you, or what ever, also - rust haves now such good weather, why to sleep inside of a house? :))))

//full OT sorry for it ;) - you can delete this message if you want

15. What is the item_name for the C4?

16. timed.explosive or explosive.timed (look under oxide api - there is full item list with ide, short names and prefab names...)

17. @k1lly0u
    Can you help with a fix for this?

Code:
    at Oxide.Plugins.RainOfFire+ItemCarrier.DropItems () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.RainOfFire+ItemCarrier.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0(Filename: Line: -1)

18. Is there anymore to the error?

19. nope that's it really. It happens when there's a meteor shower

20. k1lly0u updated Rain of Fire with a new update entry: