Quests

Creates quests for players to go on to earn rewards, complete with a GUI menu

Total Downloads: 9,320 - First Release: May 31, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 53 likes
  1. I'm a fairly new Server owner and people seem to love the quests. Youre predefined quests are even pretty great. I'm running into an issue with quests on multiple pages and users not being able to see them all.

2. "/quests list #" Displays the quests available to the player. Replace the # with the page number... So like if you want to see more of the quests type "/quests list 2" - Default page is 1, so page 2 will display more.

"/quests active #" Same thing as quest list. If this doesn't work I'll have to join your server to see...

3. Oh, I guess it's much more obvious then I had thought. hahahah Thanks!

4. No problem. Sorry for the confusion. :p

5. The plugin does not work on the killing of animals. And on resource extraction is not considered each individual and total production for the whole server!

6. I second that. Just the other day, a few members of the dominating clan on my server said they were bored. I put this on my server yesterday and everyone is really having fun with it.

Question---> Is there a way to add killing other players or the collection of several different items to craft something that completes the quest.... as types of quests?

7. Today I'm taking a breather on programming I have a splitting headache... So I'm going to try to pick it up tonight or tomorrow... But I plan on adding features like...

"Progress saving"
    "More intuitive Individual progress"
    "Better flike system"
    "More features"

But all will take time. Sorry for the wait guys. :p

8. ShadowEvil updated Missions/Quests with a new update entry:

New Progress update! Disabled Multiple Quests

9. When someone overturned a quest or the quest fulfilled, the progress of all the players dropped to -2
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433330675][/DOUBLEPOST]When you kill an animal, it writes the progress "-1/5"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433334437][/DOUBLEPOST]More than one quest at a time you can not take!

10. Working on the fix for that... I can't test with more than just myself. :/
    Problem should be fixed, I am testing it right now.
    That is intended for now.

11. ShadowEvil updated Missions/Quests with a new update entry:

Minor Bug fixes

12. ShadowEvil updated Missions/Quests with a new update entry:

Overhaul and fixed a lot of code

13. I had to remove the plugin and then I added it back and got this: [Debug] Plugin is already being loaded: QuestPlugin

I'm assuming I have to restart my server to fix it?

14. Yessir you must restart when you get that message

15. error
    ошибка

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      17.5 KB
      Views:
  16. The only things I can suggest for this plugin is have a quest startable without having to add quotations "" to the specific quest name. Also, to remove maybe a couple of the colored texts because it crashes the text screen if the quest list is pulled up too many times. Otherwise, it's great. Thanks for the allowing us to use it.

17. The only reason you need quotes is because it has spaces. Remove the spaces and you don't have to use quotes.

I will look into it.

18. ShadowEvil updated Missions/Quests with a new update entry:

Minor fixes

19. ok so tell me if this is right. I install that attached file in the thread to the config folder first, than install the actual plugin into the plugin folder?

20. Yessir.