Player Manager

GUI-based player manager

Total Downloads: 6,768 - First Release: Dec 19, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 23 likes
  1. I use BetterChatMute with playerManager no problem

2. Crashes you out of the server with nre text

RPC error in AddUI

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Player Manager with a new update entry:

4. Get Error and Disconnect when click the Sleepers Button. Will Launch fix update?

Attached Files:

5. Same at me

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you're using an old version of the plugin.

7. im using latest version to getting same crash error when loading sleepers menu even deleted old config file and plugin first and loaded it in fresh,

8. I have same problem.

9. I reboot the plugin in the console and everything works. Only here is to work it! it would be great. The system of bans does not work for me.

10. Jail button doesn't work. Or am I missing something? (I am using jail plugin)

11. Apologies, if this has been answered previously, but does this still require ChatMute plugin, or is it compatible with the BetterChatMute plugin.

Great plugin, btw!

12. Scroll up and you can see PUREjaguar's post :D
    "
    hi,

Chat mute is solved. is it possible to use betterchat mute inside playermanager?

best regards
    I use BetterChatMute with playerManager no problem"

13. few questions
    is this plugin still maintained?
    When I create a command, and I give the command without / nothing happens. files stay empty, button does not come. for some reason selfmade commands do not work, playersname not show up, placeholders are not correct. I use plugin playerinformation also and playersdatabase ..... such a nice plugin, but dont get it .....
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517819474][/DOUBLEPOST]
    OMG, i feel so stupid. Buttons work, it's just the external commands i dont get.......

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2018
  14. I am not the other one that has issues with when you kick and or ban someone being able to select the time and stuff right? I have noticed that lately no indication as to what your have clicked on when your in that area.

15. I have an issue with this plugin where on initiation the plugin shows in console:

PlayerManager - Failed to compile: PlayerManager.cs(596,622): error CS1955: The member 'BasePlayer.IsConnected' cannot be used as method or delegate.

Any ideas anyone?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you're using an old version of the plugin.

17. Your right! It appears mines was 1.0.10 not 1.0.11. Thanks for the quick response!

18. when in doubt update.....also when in doubt......revert to an older version :D

19. Hi @Wulf
    are you maintaining this plugin now? Just wanted to know how I remove the player's coordinates from the gui