Player Manager

GUI-based player manager

Total Downloads: 6,768 - First Release: Dec 19, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 23 likes
  1. I saw in another plugin that death state is now being tracked somehow. It would be great to see dead players on a tab in this plugin to round out the player state lists. Thanks!

*Edit: I couldn't resist hah, http://i.imgur.com/TuwsGwH.jpg.

2. Making the game crash.

3. Yes this happens because players have letters in there names that aren't supported by the GUI.
    I wasnt able to find what are those letters ...
    So i use a nickfilter to block none latin letters to be sure. Had 0 problems since.

4. my mods reported the ban does not work I also tested and get this error on the console
    Code:
     [Oxide] 16:17 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdConsolePlayermanagerExecute' on plugin 'PlayerManager v1.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (16:20:18) | [Oxide] 16:17 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.PlayerManagerBan (.BasePlayer player, System.String steamidstring) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.cmdConsolePlayermanagerExecute (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    When trying to install the enhanced ban manager I get this page Gyazo - e756456ad380a930d69900ca3e1af9ea.png

5. enhanced ban system is in the universal plugins now.

6. Hello everybody!

I would like to know if it is possible to put Inventory viewer into Playermanager and then bind playermanager in the console?

Here is the original Inv.Viewer config: original - Pastebin.com
    Here is what i added: Possible Spam Detected

I would appreciate if somebody could guide me a little bit.

Thank you!

7. When i press Sleepers ect get this error pleas help Gyazo - 8719bac14dde8a544c2bc94fbd020dff.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470432955][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    [Oxide] 22:34 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdConsolePlayermanagerExecute' on plugin 'PlayerManager v1.0.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 22:34 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.PlayerManagerBan (.BasePlayer player, System.String steamidstring) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.cmdConsolePlayermanagerExecute (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Can anyone make a working plugin of this when i want to ban someone and press cheating and the time and ok isnt working and whne i kick this error ect.. Its nice plugin if it works 99% good :)

8. I dont know if I am the only one but I have all of the dependencies up to date along with PlayerManager but under the banlist tab I dont see my banned players

9. Need a lil help with the Jail gui button.

I've got a jail with 2 spawn points etc, works fine using the /jail command but I'd like the jail button in playermanager to work with it. Any help on linking them?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2016
  10. how do we fix the addrgui thing it is kinda annyoing?

11. Just Wana say great job on this one i really like it

12. edit, nevermind figured it out

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  13. Hello, i get this Error when i click on the All tab
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdConsolePlayermanagerSubsection' on plugin 'PlayerManager
    v1.0.9' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: source)

14. Hm. Never had need for all

15. For some reason this won't load.

oxide.reload PlayerManager
    Error while compiling

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Player Manager with a new update entry:

17. Even after your Update
    Code:
    Error while compiling 

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

He didn't post it, I did. Check your oxide/logs/compiler_ log for errors.

19. Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Started as service
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Running as service
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Got Message: Ready
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Got Message: Compile
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Console: PlayerManager.cs(20,16): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.chatmute' is never used
    PlayerManager.cs(140,27): warning CS0649: Field `Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.ExternalCommands.permission' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    PlayerManager.cs(141,42): warning CS0649: Field `Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.ExternalCommands.commands' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    PlayerManager.cs(142,27): warning CS0649: Field `Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.ExternalCommands.name' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    PlayerManager.cs(146,27): warning CS0649: Field `Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.ExternalCommand.color' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    PlayerManager.cs(147,27): warning CS0649: Field `Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.ExternalCommand.text' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    PlayerManager.cs(148,27): warning CS0649: Field `Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.ExternalCommand.cmd' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    error CS1705: Assembly `Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' depends on `Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' which has a higher version number than referenced assembly `Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'
    D:\home\sid_185740\rust\Release\Assembly-CSharp.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you open the plugin and tell me which version the top of it has?