Player Manager

GUI-based player manager

Total Downloads: 6,768 - First Release: Dec 19, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 23 likes
  1. Reneb submitted a new resource:

Player Manager - GUI-based player manager

Read more about this resource...

2. Reneb updated Player Manager with a new update entry:

3. Great plugin with some very good potential, but for some reason all i can see is the player ip
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450550570][/DOUBLEPOST]Never mind, installed playerdatabase and it woeks fine now

4. Ya I have both installed I'll try it out again and if it happens I'll check the client console and get the info for you
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450557827][/DOUBLEPOST]Instant kick this time.

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 24)
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at CommunityEntity.AddUI (RPCMessage msg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)

at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BaseEntity+<FindRPCMessage>c__AnonStorey2A.<>m__8 (RPCMessage rpcMsg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BaseEntity.CL_RPCMessage (UInt32 nameID, UInt64 sourceConnection, Network.Message message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    BaseEntity:CL_RPCMessage(UInt32, UInt64, Message)
    Client:OnRPCMessage(Message)
    Client:OnNetworkMessage(Message)
    Network.Implementation.Raknet.Client:HandleMessage()
    Network.Implementation.Raknet.Client:Cycle()

5. I see only steamid in the right side. No any controls.
    I've added all privilegies to admin :(

Code:
    [Oxide] 3:31 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdConsolePlayermanagerSelect' on plugin 'PlayerManager v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 3:31 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.UpdateSelect (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.cmdConsolePlayermanagerSelect (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

6. disconnecting: RPC Error: addui when when I click next page sleepers

7. ok well you need player database and player informations for it to work 100%
    but that wasnt my intent to create a full depedency with those plugins, so i'll try to fix the pb for people that dont use the other plugins.

8. Reneb updated Player Manager with a new update entry:

9. I have both those plugins installed though. I'll try this update and let you know
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450605506][/DOUBLEPOST]Same thing instant kick with rpc error and I have both of those other plugins installed on my server.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450605653][/DOUBLEPOST]Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 24)
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at CommunityEntity.AddUI (RPCMessage msg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)

Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BaseEntity+<FindRPCMessage>c__AnonStorey2A.<>m__8 (RPCMessage rpcMsg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BaseEntity.CL_RPCMessage (UInt32 nameID, UInt64 sourceConnection, Network.Message message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    BaseEntity:CL_RPCMessage(UInt32, UInt64, Message)
    Client:OnRPCMessage(Message)
    Client:OnNetworkMessage(Message)
    Network.Implementation.Raknet.Client:HandleMessage()
    Network.Implementation.Raknet.Client:Cycle()
    Client:Update()
    (Filename: Line: -1)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450605729][/DOUBLEPOST]In fact I have all 4 of the optional dependencies installed

10. Yeah im getting the same as Meat ^^

"(22:42:57) | PRAWLN disconnecting: RPC Error: addui"

11. usually that happens when there is a bad character.
    Maybe a player has a character that the UI doesnt like.
    This is going to be very hard for me to debug as it never happened :x

12. you can integrate almost any plugins as long as they use console commands :x
    chat commands wont work.

13. oh. i didnt looked in the config/ into the plugin yet .:D
    but when its possible to add something like that . ok thats cool

14. Reneb updated Player Manager with a new update entry:

15. Please add Spectate
    Spectate for Rust | Oxide
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450833931][/DOUBLEPOST]Ban not work.
    I push ban - player only kick

16. What is that?
    Сниk,3мок.PNG