Player Corpse Duration Modifier

Modify the length of which a player's corpse remains active in the world

Total Downloads: 6,017 - First Release: Jan 17, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 3, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. I am unable to change the body time, it remains at 5 minutes. Is there a missing command or new command Im not finding?

2. So basicaly youre saying to allways use Oxide Snachot, that it is better right? .-) im new in this so I am just gettinginfo about it - I though that snapshots are like betas of oxide and its hazardeus to use them). Sorry for OT guys

3. when you first load the plugin after a wipe
    everything is working but worried error))
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:32 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'CorpseDuration v2.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 7:32 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.CorpseDuration.ResetTime (.BaseEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CorpseDuration.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CorpseDuration.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016
  4. Have you given yourself the oxide permission corpseduration.modify ? That permission is needed to use the in-game commands to change the duration, without that permission it will only display the current time.
    Does this happen often? Can you reproduce this error easily? Or are you by any chance using something like inventory viewer?

5. This occurs when the server is booted. No other plug-ins. after a wipe

6. Is it every time you boot the server right now? If it is, can you try version attached to this post.

Attached Files:

7. Thank you. Now all is well))

8. I entered the commands into Rcon, and it works, I was not aware I needed to give myself permissions. Some of these permission mods are bugging me, I'm not used to dealing with them :( I'm learning though. Thanks

9. Mughisi updated Player Corpse Duration Modifier with a new update entry:

10. I want to use this command through the NPC in GUIShop.He needs Oxide permission?

11. Your documentation is wrong. The duration in config file is read in seconds, not minutes. I just lost like 8 guns and a shit ton of stuff because my corpse disappeared after 60 seconds instead of 60 minutes. Also the commands won't work, it just reads back the same duration of 1 minute, I have to reset the server, change the config for the mod, and then restart server

12. Wow, way to get help from a plugin dev who does this for free in his own time...
    Maybe a Thank you for all the hard work these plugin devs do would be a good way to start as well.
    Try asking for help instead of blaming the dev for losing your stuff.
    If there is something wrong in the documentation, help the dev by letting them know without the attitude.

Also you don't have to restart your server to make changes.
    You can just reload a plugin after changing a config file.
    You can learn a lot from people on this forum, try the nice approach next time..

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The documentation is not wrong, the command takes minutes and converts to a float in seconds. The config file was not intended to be edited manually when the command was there, and makes no mention of editing the config manually.

14. > oxide.grant group Admin corpseduration.modify
    [Oxide] 19:08 [Info] Permission 'corpseduration.modify' doesn't exist

> corpse.time 60
    Command not found
    > oxide.grant group admin corpseduration.modify
    [Oxide] 19:15 [Info] Permission 'corpseduration.modify' doesn't exist

15. Code:
    12:32 [Warning] CallHook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'CorpseDuration v2.0.2' took: 625ms

16. Hi i post here the translation of this plugin in french: Doc, config and lang :)
    Salut, je poste ici la traduction de ce plugin en Français: Doc, config et lang :)

Attached Files:

17. Current version of rust is broken with this plugin, please update, i can't seem to fix it.

Code:
    (15:19:51) | [Oxide] 3:19 PM [Error] Exception while starting compiler v0.0.0.0:  (IOException: Error creating standard output pipe)
    (15:19:51) | [Oxide] 3:19 PM [Debug]   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.CheckCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (15:19:51) | [Oxide] 15:19 [Error] Error while compiling Compiler v0.0.0.0 couldn't be started.
    Using version 2.0.2

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is not a plugin error, you need to chmod +x your compiler.

19. Hmm... where is the compiler file please?

is this it? i haven't changed anything
    Code:
    drwxrwxr-x  7 rustserver rustserver     4096 Nov 23 14:24 .
    drwxr-xr-x 10 rustserver rustserver     4096 Nov 23 14:24 ..
    drwxrwxr-x  6 rustserver rustserver     4096 Nov  8 15:00 backup
    drwxrwxr-x  6 rustserver rustserver     4096 Nov 17 17:01 Bundles
    -rwxr-xr-x  1 rustserver rustserver  4149004 Nov 17 21:00 CSharpCompiler
    -rw-rw-r--  1 rustserver rustserver  4041915 Nov 17 21:00 CSharpCompiler.exe
    -rwxrwxr-x  1 rustserver rustserver  4148684 Nov 17 21:00 CSharpCompiler.x86
    -rw-rw-r--  1 rustserver rustserver   267659 Nov 24 15:24 gamelog-2016-11-23-14-24-45.log
    -rwxrwxr-x  1 rustserver rustserver   266651 Nov  8 13:24 libsteam_api64.so
    -rw-rw-r--  1 rustserver rustserver      278 Nov 17 21:00 oxide.config.json
    -rw-------  1 rustserver rustserver 24415386 Nov 17 17:06 Oxide-Rust.zip
    -rwxrwxr-x  1 rustserver rustserver 25171344 Nov  8 13:25 RustDedicated
    drwxrwxr-x  6 rustserver rustserver     4096 Nov 17 17:01 RustDedicated_Data
    drwxrwxr-x  3 rustserver rustserver     4096 Nov 19 15:25 server
    -rw-rw-r--  1 rustserver rustserver      592 Nov 17 21:00 _start-example.bat
    -rw-rw-r--  1 rustserver rustserver      698 Nov 17 21:00 _start-example.sh
    -rwxrwxr-x  1 rustserver rustserver        6 Nov  8 13:24 steam_appid.txt
    drwxrwxr-x  4 rustserver rustserver     4096 Nov  8 13:38 steamapps
    -rwxrwxr-x  1 rustserver rustserver 19177647 Nov  8 13:25 steamclient.so

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

CSharpCompiler in your server root. If you uploaded files from a Windows machine, you changed the permissions on the files.