Player Corpse Duration Modifier

Modify the length of which a player's corpse remains active in the world

Total Downloads: 6,017 - First Release: Jan 17, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 3, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Some core things have changed and I need to update the plugin which I will try to do so as soon as I can.

2. Thanks for the update Mughisi, we will await patiently your plugin update :)

3. Greetings everyone. After last update I and my players faced the problem with fast disappearing bodies (about 3-4 minutes). And of course I immediately remembered about this nice plugin. But after installing and typing the /corpsetime 10 occurred next error :

Code:
    [Oxide] 12:37 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdCorpseDuration' on plugin 'm-DisappearingCorpses v1.0.3'
    File: m-DisappearingCorpses.lua Line: 187 attempt to call field 'QuoteSafe' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Can anyone help me handle with that? Thank you for your efforts!

4. Hello,
    Thank you for this essential plugin!
    Please, please update ♥

: D

Shu

5. Mughisi? Pleeeeeeease ♥♥♥

6. Yes. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee =)))

7. Try this. I think it works.

Attached Files:

8. Mughisi updated Player Corpse Duration Modifier with a new update entry:

9. Hello! Me again =(. Any ideas?

Code:
    [Oxide] 1:54 AM [Error] Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'CorpseDuration v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: )
    [Oxide] 1:54 AM [Debug]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:CancelInvoke (string)
      at BaseCorpse.ResetRemovalTime (Single dur) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CorpseDuration+<ResetTime>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

10. I have the same error as above.
    Code:
    [1/26/2016 7:05:34 PM] [Oxide] 7:05 PM [Error] Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'CorpseDuration v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: )
    Code:
    [1/26/2016 7:05:34 PM] [Oxide] 7:05 PM [Debug]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:CancelInvoke (string)
      at BaseCorpse.ResetRemovalTime (Single dur) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.CorpseDuration+<ResetTime>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

11. I can confirm the same error here as well on the new version. We are on Oxide version: 2.0.1740

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin is made for Oxide 2.0.1742, so it may not work on earlier versions. 1742 is currently a snapshot.

13. Thank you Wulf. Thought that might be a possibility.
    Will update on next reboot and report back after the update.

14. I switched out something last minute, which is probably causing the error, while the error is annoying it won't prevent the plugin from doing what it is doing. Because the server automatically resets the time on certain actions the plugin uses a 1 second timer to alter the default reset. This reset is executed initially when the player dies and then every time someone stops looting the corpse and when the corpse is attacked.

So I am assuming that the error is caused by the last one, where a player is attacking a corpse and eventually killing it and that at that point the timer still runs one more time because of that final attack.

I am currently at work but I will try to get a fix out for it tonight when I get home.

Regarding the Oxide version, the plugin won't fully function yet until your server is using version 1742 where a hook was added to capture the on end looting event on entities. So if you are not running this version yet you might experience some issues with corpses disappearing at the default interval set by the server.

15. Nobody will use Oxide 1742 because there is only 1740 available to download. Lol)). Looking forward for update of Oxide and your plugin)).. Thank you for your support and your great plugin!

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

17. I use Streamline and they use the Snapshots.
    I updated it today when I restarted the server and got to 1742

18. I just tested on 15 minutes. It works perfectly.
    THANK Mughisi!
    It's cool ♥

Shu