Player Corpse Duration Modifier

Modify the length of which a player's corpse remains active in the world

Total Downloads: 6,017 - First Release: Jan 17, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 3, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. BaK

BaK

Yes, that works. modified file attached so you don't get the warning.

Attached Files:

2. Any chance on updating this? I think we need .cs files now?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugins are not required to be written in C# (.cs), .lua files work just fine as well. If you aren't getting any errors, then it should be fine.

4. Oh ok. Thank you man. (im new to hosting servers) Forgive my noobness. So i'll just drop it in the server"plugins" folder just like I did the .cs files then?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, all Oxide plugins go in the same location.

6. I sent you a donation for the help man. Is there a way to list the commands available for each plugin within Rusty? I tried using the /corpsetime command listed previously in this topic and it just said it wasnt available.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If a plugin provides console commands, you can find them using Rust's "find" command. Example: find server.

8. Ok. When I use FIND command it shows nothing. The only command I see in the code to use with the plugin is /corpsetime <minutes> and when I try to utilize this it just says "command not found" in Rusty and "Invalid command" Inside the game. Any Ideas ?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure this plugin only has the chat command that is listed on the Overview. I mentioned the "find" method for future reference.

10. Hi people:

Code:
     [Oxide] 12:14 AM [Warning] 'm-DisappearingCorpses v1.0.3' plugin is using deprecated hook: OnGather

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

12. i'm having some trouble trying to get this to work, i have the .lua installed in the Oxide Plugins folder and i'm on the server, none of the commands do anything and when i use it in chat nothing pops up it's like the server doesn't even see the message, there's no conformation nothing. i type /corpsetime <15> or /corpsetime 15 and when i hit enter the chat just closes. any ideas?, bodies still seem to be despawning in 2min

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you check your logs for errors?

14. this is what the log says, it's failing to do allot of things. the log from today.
    Code:
    2:36 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdCorpseDuration' on plugin 'm-DisappearingCorpses v1.0.3'
    File: m-DisappearingCorpses.lua Line: 187 attempt to call field 'QuoteSafe' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    2:38 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdCorpseDuration' on plugin 'm-DisappearingCorpses v1.0.3'
    File: m-DisappearingCorpses.lua Line: 106 attempt to compare number with nil:
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    2:38 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdCorpseDuration' on plugin 'm-DisappearingCorpses v1.0.3'
    File: m-DisappearingCorpses.lua Line: 187 attempt to call field 'QuoteSafe' (a nil value):
    File: m-DisappearingCorpses.lua Line: 106 attempt to compare number with nil:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2016
  15. confirmed also receiving this error in console when typing the command in chat /corpsetime 15

Code:
    [Oxide] 5:40 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdCorpseDuration' on plugin 'm-Dis
    appearingCorpses v1.0.3'
    File: m-DisappearingCorpses.lua Line: 187 attempt to call field 'QuoteSafe' (a n
    il value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unkn
    own>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System
    .Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x000
    00] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown
    >:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.
    Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[]

16. i don't get anything, in chat i type /corpsetime X nothing happens, in the console it just says invalid command

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin most likely isn't loaded, it's currently broken.

18. is there another like this or an ETA on a possible fix?, the only real issue i have with rust right now and i can't find a way to fix it.

19. Yes please fix it !

20. i change the config ive tried the command but stil stays at 2 mins