Player Corpse Duration Modifier

Modify the length of which a player's corpse remains active in the world

Total Downloads: 6,017 - First Release: Jan 17, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 3, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Mughisi submitted a new resource:

Player Corpse Duration Modifier - Modify the length of which a player's corpse remains active in the world.

Read more about this resource...

2. After server working some time ill get that erron in console
    I am alone on server and just stand.
    I have a 1170 version atm.

Code:
    [Oxide] 11:43 PM [Error] m-DisappearingCorpses: [string "m-DisappearingCorpses.l
    ua"]:131: attempt to index global 'corpse' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unkn
    own>:0 ents, 0 slprs                                        2kb/s in, 3kb/s out
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System
    .Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (ob
    ject,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invoke
    Attr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Global
    ization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421514297][/DOUBLEPOST]I test it.
    In config set Duration= 300, that = 5 minutes
    Bear kill me, i am run back in 2 minutes but my body already Disappear only bear stay :)
    And ill have a error all the time in console.
    Maybe its dont working only for old version 1170? And after update all be good.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
  3. install 1.0.1 version.
    have 1170 server
    Killed by wolf
    Geting error in console
    1.png
    Run back to my corpse in 2 min, already disappear.
    Just wanna let you know maybe you already fix it or working on it. Or maybe its only happens with old version of server 1170
    Thanks

4. Can you check your config file that there is in fact a number at the value "Duration", and make sure it's not between quotes as the error you have right now is an issue with your config value.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421524083][/DOUBLEPOST]The config file should look like this:
    Code:
    {
      "Settings": {
        "Duration": 120,
        "Version": "1.0",
        "ChatName": "Corpses"
      },
      "Messages": {
        "CorpseTimeSuccess": "Modified the length of which a player's corpse remains active in the world to {length} minutes.",
        "SyntaxCommandCorpseTime": [
          "A Syntax Error Occurred!",
          "You can only use the /corpsetime command as follows:",
          "/corpsetime <minutes> - Keeps the player's corpse active in the world for <minutes>.",
          "The time in minutes must be atleast 1 and should not exceed 60."
        ]
      }
    }

5. Config correct but still not working for me. Same error
    I am geting last version of server and try on it. And let you know results :)

6. getting!

Code:
    [Error] m-DisappearingCorpses: [string "m-DisappearingCorpses.lua"]:158: attempt to call method 'ToPlayer' (a number value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 7:30 PM [Error] m-DisappearingCorpses: [string "m-DisappearingCorpses.lua"]:158: attempt to call method 'ToPlayer' (a number value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
  7. Mughisi all working good on 1179 build!
    Thank for plugin!

8. Code:
     (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Error] m-DisappearingCorpses: [string "m-DisappearingCorpses.lua"]:158: attempt to call method 'ToPlayer' (a number value)
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Error] m-DisappearingCorpses: [string "m-DisappearingCorpses.lua"]:158: attempt to call method 'ToPlayer' (a number value)
    TimeWarning: NPCAI.Body took 0.64 seconds (639ms)
    TimeWarning: AIHandler.Cycle took 0.65 seconds (652ms)

it's not all of it.

9. I'm looking into it

10. Code:
    [Oxide] 11:19 AM [Error] m-DisappearingCorpses: [string "m-DisappearingCorpses.lua"]:158: attempt to call method 'ToPlayer' (a number value)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Temporary build compatible with Oxide builds 266+.

Attached Files:

12. is there a reason it only allowed to be as high as 60 mins? i would personally like 24 hours so i can check my traps when i get on

13. Is this still working ? because every time i restart my server it will go back to 2 minutes! I've set it to 15 minutes

14. It should still work, can you have a look in your config if it's actually saving the value? If it's set to 15 it should say 900 as duration.

15. yep its saving the value when i use the command in game and it changes to 900 seconds, but the problem is that every time i reboot the server i got a message in my log that says "12:53 AM [Info] m-DisappearingCorpses.lua : Default Config Loaded" and when i go to look in the config file is back to 120 seconds.

16. Is the default duration 5 minutes?
    It would be helpful if that was mentioned in the plugin's main download page.

17. The default duration is 2 minutes which is the default config value :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425911798][/DOUBLEPOST]And I've added it to the overview now :)