Player Corpse Duration Modifier

Modify the length of which a player's corpse remains active in the world

Total Downloads: 6,017 - First Release: Jan 17, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 3, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. is this working with the new update ? to reduce the corpses time ?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The best way to see is to test. ;)

3. It seems that when the corpse is looted and it resets the timer back to default - it is using the default in-game timer and not the timer set by the plugin. Can this be fixed? I am wanting corpses to disappear at around 5 minutes for arena purposes, but if they get looted, they seem to reset to the current default of 30 minutes.

4. I'll try and look into it when I can.

5. Hi, from last update we got that now:
    [Oxide] 4:57 PM [Warning] m-DisappearingCorpses plugin is using deprecated hook: OnEntitySpawn

Regard

6. solved replace at line 128: OnEntitySpawn to OnEntitySpawned

Thank to this site regard

7. [Oxide] 7:41 AM [Warning] m-DisappearingCorpses plugin is using deprecated hook: OnEntitySpawn
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431186017,1431063568][/DOUBLEPOST][Oxide] 5:37 PM [Warning] m-DisappearingCorpses plugin is using deprecated hook: OnEntitySpawn
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431186231][/DOUBLEPOST]What should I do, reinstall the plugin?

8. It's only a warning and can be ignored. I'll be updating the plugin at some point but just don't know yet when I'll have the time.

9. Ok thank you!

10. Hi I had yet explained what i was do to solve the warning... you need to edit the script file at line 128 in the file then replace the word by the other word make a copy before if you not sure, and use notepad++ program to do it is highly recommended because of the save format encoding to not change it.

http://oxidemod.org/threads/player-corpse-duration-modifier.6460/page-2#post-82933

11. BaK

BaK

Thanks fingerdu26, much appreciated. :)

12. BaK

BaK

New warning
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:13 PM [Warning] m-DisappearingCorpses plugin is using deprecated hook: OnGather

13. [Oxide] 1:46 AM [Warning] m-DisappearingCorpses plugin is using deprecated hook: OnGather

14. BaK

BaK

Is there an echo in here? ;]

15. Not sure how to delete posts and I was on the wrong page, thinking I was on the last page lol.

16. plugin work ???
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439150354][/DOUBLEPOST]Duration in seconds or minutes ???

17. Hi and thank you for the time you put into plugins for RUST.
    We have this on our server and not getting the results we thought would happen.
    I have set the time to 900 (Which should be 15 Mintues) but we are only getting 5 minutes which I am not sure even makes sense based on normal RUST despawn of 2 minutes.
    I then used the ingame chat command to change it to 20 minutes and still body disappeared in 5 minutes.
    I checked the config and it showed 1200 which looks right.

We have tried setting it to 15 and 20 minutes and it doesn't seem to change.
    Any else having issues?

18. restart server

19. Hello
    I have an error message with this plugin on my server :
    [Oxide] 2:44 PM [Warning] 'm-DisappearingCorpses v1.0.3' plugin is using deprecated hook: OnGather
    TimeWarning: playerattack took 0.09 seconds (91ms)

When I ask for help, they tell me to remove the plugin but I love it and I don't want to.

Do you know how to resolve this problem?