Plagued

A plague has decimated the world's population, avoid others players to stay alive

Total Downloads: 553 - First Release: Jul 6, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 1, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Yes please, is it working now?

2. Error while compiling: Plagued.cs(482,54): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Libraries' does not exist in the namespace `Oxide.Ext.SQLite'. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1535358658][/DOUBLEPOST]| Unable to load Plagued. System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Oxide.Plugins.Plagued' threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Oxide.Plugins.Plagued..cctor () [0x00052] in <6423b76386b24d0a81ddc78c7e6cba65>:0

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.MonoCMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)

at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00002] in <e1a80661d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0

(13:24:50) | No previous version to rollback plugin: Plagued

3. So the plagued mod Plagued I LOVE the concept. Why? Because I seriously prefer to enforce rules through code than to have to manage players behavior or tell them what to do. I would much prefer to tell people NO RULES!!! DO WHAT YOU WANT! But then they die if they group up lol.

So, I love the whole concept behind this mod, my problem is it doesn't seem to work, at all. Could anyone give me some direction on getting this thing running again with the current patch versions?