We've moved! Join us as we continue development on our new site at umod.org!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plagued

A plague has decimated the world's population, avoid others players to stay alive

Total Downloads: 496 - First Release: Jul 6, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 1, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Hi great plugin btw. One question, the command /plagued iskin returns a "invalid plagued mod command" error. Am I doing something wrong somewhere? Thanks in advance :)

2. Thank you!

Its actually /plagued lskin with an "L" not an "I"

3. Wow, I feel like such a tool lmao!

You are a legend :)

4. Is this plugin dead now ? Not been an update for a while!

5. Well I did stop playing rust after the introduction of the XP system, but since that is gone now I might get back into it after the finals :)

6. Sweet dude that would be awesome!

7. +1 - would love a working version! When running it, I get the following:

[Oxide] 22:15 [Error] Error while compiling Plagued.cs(480,43): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Ext' does not exist in the namespace `Oxide'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

8. same her :(

9. Same here :(

10. I installed this plugin on 2/25/2016, is it currently supported, does it create a config file? How do you edit the settings? I currently have no config or data file for this plugin. I cant seem to get any commands to work.

11. Hi,

Unfortunately this plugin is severely outdated at the moment as I do not play rust anymore.

But the source is available on github and someone could easily update it until I start playing again once the semester is over.

12. Hello all. I currently would like to use this plugin for a solo/small group server, but the author informed me that he doesn't play rust anymore and doesn't have time to update this. I there anyone who would be willing to take on this plugin?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

15. Hey thanks a lot!

16. any chance for rustio friends automatically being counted as Kin??

17. Code:
    (18:18:02) | Failed to call hook 'cmdPlagued' on plugin 'Plagued v0.3.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (18:18:02) | at Oxide.Plugins.Plagued+PlayerState.getAssociatesList () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Plagued.cmdListAssociates (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Plagued.cmdPlagued (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Plagued.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. is anyone able to provide me with the default config? My server host has the mod preloaded but no config with it
    Code:
    Error while compiling: Plagued.cs(480,43): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Ext' does not exist in the namespace `Oxide'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
  19. Can you make the clan not acting plague? It would be cool))

20. Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'Plagued v0.3.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAlone' on plugin 'Plagued v0.3.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerProximity' on plugin 'Plagued v0.3.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2017