Plagued

A plague has decimated the world's population, avoid others players to stay alive

Total Downloads: 553 - First Release: Jul 6, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 1, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. This error is back on this lovely mod.

Error while compiling: Plagued.cs(484,34): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `SQLite' does not exist in the namespace `Oxide.Core'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

With updated Oxide btw. Are there any kind souls that wants to fix this? It would be much appreciated!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure you're updated? What does oxide.version or your logs show? A fix would be to change the // Reference from Oxide.Core.SQLite to Oxide.SQLite though.

3. Hello Wulf. Yes. I messed up once by forgetting to check for new Oxide so now I am careful about that. I have this one:
    Oxide 2 (10/20/17 with plugin fix) Oxide Core v2.0.3591

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Is that what it shows in your logs and with oxide.version?

5. The last of it shows Oxide version but this is log:

17:29 [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.3591...
    17:30 [Error] Error while compiling: Plagued.cs(484,34): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `SQLite' does not exist in the namespace `Oxide.Core'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

6. Error while compiling: Plagued.cs(505,34): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `SQLite' does not exist in the namespace `Oxide.Core'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That'll be fixed in the next Oxide build once released.

8. Error while compiling: Plagued.cs(1142,41): error CS0103: The name `Interface' does not exist in the current context

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you using a custom version of the plugin? There aren't that many lines in this plugin (1142).

10. yes Plagued 0.3.4

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Well, you're somehow missing the "using Oxide.Core;" using statement at the top of the plugin that the official version has.

12. well, of course! I apologize, edited another

13. still working? any progress?

14. @Wulf no futur update for this plugin? it will not generate any json files and errors comes when reloading the plugin

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It isn't my plugin, it was just under me as it it unmaintained from the original author.

16. i ask sami37 to look on it

17. i have it updated if anyone's interested

18. Where do I find the commands & kin system???

19. Unable to load Plagued. System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Oxide.Plugins.Plagued' threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Oxide.Plugins.Plagued..cctor () [0x00052] in <a538de35d52b4f419cd2c3f890ed3f95>:0

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.MonoCMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)

at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00002] in <e1a80661d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0

????

20. not work,not config!