NoRaid

Moved

Total Downloads: 876 - First Release: Jun 26, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 17, 2018

5/5, 9 likes
  1. I think it is because it needs to be updated because the friends API hook name changed? The RemoverTool recently had an update to fix it . Im sure you can find and edit the code yourself if you need it faster.

2. He's not having an issue with the hook actually.
    Are you sure you have the Friends API plugin and not the Friends plugin?
    Plugin link: Friends API | Oxide

3. Well I thought I'd at least try with my comment. Anyways I have the same issue as him. I just made sure Friends was up 2 date, and also DynamicCup Share is working 100% fine, as well as the RemoverTool with friends. Its just this plugin. upload_2017-12-27_3-30-4.png
    upload_2017-12-27_3-31-33.png
    upload_2017-12-27_3-32-26.png

4. Can you verify that the Friends plugin was loaded correctly? (o.plugins will generate a list of all loaded plugins, and those that failed to load)

5. It is loaded correctly. DynamicCupShare works perfectly fine, as well as the RemoverTool lets people remove their friends structures. I did do o.plugins and everything was loaded correctly.

6. Anyone know how to fix? Its kind of a big issue that friends cannot damage other friends structures. If someone could walk me through it and get FriendsAPI working with this NoRaid plugin I will compensate you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*DynamicCupShare is working with Friends just fine
    *RemoverTool is working with Friends just fine

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2017
  7. I feel like this plugin should be moved to unmaintained. Its broken in its current state, not detecting friendsAPI, and also fence gates, floor grills, and a few other entities are not protected.

8. How do I put the image that appears? When you can not attack. How is the photo that you posted? In the upper right corner. RAID COOLDOWN 29m 15S

9. any way we can have a list of exceptions from zone manager? Bases that are allowed to be raided?

10. @Mughisi It seems the plugin cannot detect the Clans or Friends API plugins in the Init() method, switching to OnServerInitialized() fixes this issue.

I've attached a version that functions properly with both plugins installed. This should also fix issues with other entities not being protected.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518270766][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, @Ryan

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2018
  11. Ryan updated NoRaid with a new update entry:

12. get plug in but can still do damage to deployables like shop fronts bullet proof glass

13. Ryan updated NoRaid with a new update entry:

14. Hi all,

I'm fairly new to using Oxide but so far I've not ran into any issues, however I am trying to use the below mod:

uMod - No Raid

However, when I try to set the permission, it states in the Rust Console that it doesn't exist.

Can someone help me to get this resolved?

Thanks

Paul

15. Is the plugin loaded? Any errors in console when loading?

16. Plugin I think is loaded, definitely no errors in console though. The mods are added via Multiplay Clanforge Server Dashboard if that makes any difference?

17. Type 'plugins' in your console, does it say anything about NoRaid?

18. I've actually removed the plugin for now so when I re-add it, if I have any issues I'll post again. Thanks for your reply though!

19. Is it possible to give raid items back somehow?
    I want to make the server raidable at specific times. Now they lose their item when they use it in the no raidable times.
    Like an option that Timed explosive cannot be thrown.