NoRaid

Moved

Total Downloads: 876 - First Release: Jun 26, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 17, 2018

5/5, 9 likes
  1. on and off would be better

2. Can't it be used icw timedexecute?

3. same here doors are not protected as well
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509994530][/DOUBLEPOST]
    not if your server does a daily server restart and your not able to log on to turn back on , also it resets the time to start .
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509994611][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i thought the same , could not get it to work . please let me know if you have success

4. The on and off feature is allready stored in the config just need a command to toggle it and make it write the current state (on or off) to the config and save the file and done, prob same could be done for the no raid timer,cause right now the no raid timer goes to false after reset and my server does a reset every 3 days, right now i just go to the server control panel put the can raid to TRUE or FALSE and save the file and go to the game and use the plugin.reload command for the plugin to load the updated config and the door might not be protected if you have friends plugin installed then friends are bypassed from protection
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509999047][/DOUBLEPOST]ok just tested doors are not protected even if a stranger attacks the doors

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2017
  5. anyone know a way to make the ui stay on the whole time noraid start ( time ) is running ?

6. HI @Ryan

Can you please fix about door can be broken after wipe please?

7. Ryan updated NoRaid with a new update entry:

8. Thank you very much !

9. @Ryan can you maybe do /noraidcommand on/off to toggle noraid on and off in game

10. Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your update but since this update, all players have RPC error in AddUI can you fix it please ?

I tried without NoRaid and seem work :/

Thanks !!

11. Ryan updated NoRaid with a new update entry:

12. Thank you very much !!!

13. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I am unable to get the NoRaid plugin working with Friends API. Here is my NoRaid config

Code:
    {
      "FriendBypass": {
        "Enabled": true,
        "FriendsApi": {
          "Enabled": true
        },
        "RustIoClans": {
        },
        "PlayerOwner": {
        }
      },
      "StopAllRaiding": false,

When I set "StopAllRaiding" to false, everyone can raid, regardless if friend or foe. However, when I set it to true, No one can raid, even if you have added them as friend with /friend add <player>

What should this configuration be set to "StopAllRaiding"????

14. Hmmm When I load up NoRaid, it says "Friends API not detected". I have the Friends API plugin though... Not sure whats going on....

15. Hello,
    I am looking for a way to plan the noraid plugin automatically.
    Let me explain...

Currently on my server, I have a rule that only allow raids from 17h to Midnight. The plugin is active the rest of the time.

I wish I did not have to log into play and enter the command / noraid start xxx
    Do you know how I could automate it?

I tried with RustAdmin, with the console live but impossible: /

While waiting for a return,
    thank you ! :)

Felz

16. Yeah! A console command to use with a 'Timed Execute' plugin would be great.

17. Ryan updated NoRaid with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1512613885][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nice suggestions, added in version 1.3.0. Let me know if you have any issues with it.

18. @Ryan Is there anyway to limit what can be damaged / destroyed? Make it configurable.

Eg.: You can place a chest down and it's protected as well... just anywhere in the word. :(

Thanks for the great plugin man! Love it otherwise!

19. @Ryan would you be able to maybe add an exemption for certain items? It seems people place down TC's in the NoRaid period to block off areas and they can't be remove till the raid period is over. Being able to exclude some entities would be super handy :)

20. No matter what I do, I cannot get the NoRaid plugin to detect Friend API plugin. I have both present in my oxide/plugins folder. However, NoRaid cannot hook into Friends. Any suggestions???

The error i get when I load NoRaid.cs is "[NoRaid] FriendsAPI not detected, disabling FriendsAPI integration"