Magic Hammer

Hit stuff with the hammer and do things

Total Downloads: 4,319 - First Release: Oct 8, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 13, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Can you guys help.me this plugin is not working for me!
    I activate the hammer destroy and dont do nothing i try to destroy and nothing!!!!

2. Edit your config, then reload the plugin. By default, only repair is enabled and it requires building privs. Check for these 2 settings in your config:
    Code:
    "bDestroyCupboardCheck": true,
    "nModesEnabled(1=repair only, 2=destroy only, 3=both enabled)": 1,
    Simply change the 1 to a 3 to enable repair & destroy modes. Don't forget to reload afterwards or the changes won't have any affect!

3. Hi. i type:
    /mh enabled
    /mh mode 2

Hit on eny entity and got message "destroy mode is currently disabled". Entity remove not working.
    My nModesEnabled=2 and bDestroyCupboardCheck=false in config file.

4. My only guess is you didn't reload the plugin after editing the config

5. Read thru all the pages, nothing works...

edited the config to make sure the lines are correct, I get no errors on screen nor the command prompt, i reloaded the plug in, fresh config and nothing,... no matter what variation I type of "/mh ...." i type to enable/disable nothing works.

Thanks!

6. Did you grant yourself permission to use it? I just tested and it's working perfectly fine, so you've missed something. Set your mode then enable and use it.

7. Sorry for my silly question, very new to this

Is it possible to give everyone permission or do I need to give each user permission one by one?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Using the Oxide permission system | Oxide.

9. It's a good idea to read what Wulf linked, but I didn't see mention of the default group in that link so here:
    Code:
    grant group default magichammer.allowed

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The default group may not always by "default", it's whatever you have set in oxide.config.json. I'll get the tutorial update with that. ;)

11. Hello,

I have checked oxide.config.json and player is set to default but when I execute - grant group default magichammer.allowed it says 'Permission magichammer.allowed' does not exist.

Any ideas

12. Then you don't have the plugin installed, or you are using an older version.

13. Hi, I installed this plugin a few days ago and other commands are working such as granting the hammer to a single user
    [DOUBLEPOST=1506366772][/DOUBLEPOST]Worked it out its not magichammer its hammertime

14. hi
    why it cant remove any block ? I mean signs, postbox.. :(
    thanks

15. I'm having some trouble with the plugin. I've enabled permission with oxide.grant user ME magichammer.allowed and that seems to go fine. Then /mh enable seems to enable (and also disable if you run it again). When enabled /mh mode 2 says it is set to destroy mode. All seems to be fine. I have changed the config file to 3 (both modes allowed). When hammering a twig wall or foundation or anything else, nothing happens. I tried oxide.reload magichammer, also oxide.reload mh, also oxide.reload magichammer.cs .. no result on screen, but in server console i see "no plugin found with that filename".

16. When you reload a plugin, the name is case sensitive and you wouldn't need the extension, so "oxide.reload MagicHammer"

17. Thanks, I figured out the case sensitive part since I posted that. I have the repair portion of it working, but not the destroy portion. I'm at a loss..

18. I would say reload the plugin, but it seems like you already have. I’ll look at it soon, been pretty busy with other things

19. hey hey . i git a Problem.

i gived permissions to a Player. the data files Shows changes but if i reload the plugin it overwrites my changes and Change enable to diabled for the Player.

what can i do ?

best regards

the mahler

20. There is no need to reload the plugin